Chapter 12

Twelve //  Mysterious chocolate brown eyes

an: hope you guys are enjoying this book so far! 😊 because I have a lot planned for Adrianna's story line.

Third Person

Scott left Adrianna with his father and with Stiles father as well while Liam and him went to go check out the locker to see what was in it. After they heard the Sheriff talking about Garrett's locker they were both curious to know what was in there.

A bag of money. A whole lot of money.

Adrianna stood next to Agent McCall while she started to bite onto her nails. She had a bad habit of biting her nails off. She always scolds herself for doing that because she actually wants to have nice long nails but that obviously doesn't go as planned.

She was confused as to why Violet wanted to kill her. Adrianna quickly knew that she was in the stupid dead pool already after the person who was going to kill her told her how she's worth a lot of money. But she doesn't understand why. She's not a supernatural creature that's for sure. At least she thinks she isn't one.

"Hey, you okay?" Adrianna asked Scott when she spotted him walking towards her with a sports bag in his hand. He tightened his grip on the straps as he looked over at his father and the sheriff.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go to that date." Scott grinned when he saw Adrianna smile widely at him and nodded.

Scott instantly forgot about all his problems at home and the problems that were supernatural. Like the fact that there were profession assassins out there in the world who could cut his head off just for 20 Millions Dollars. All because of a certain girl named Adrianna Carter. It was as if someone had put on a love spell on him that made him like the pregnant girl so much. He had never felt this way before not ever since Allison at least. He thought he would never feel this way ever again but here he is no, obsessing over a certain brunette.

When they both made it to Scott's house, Adrianna crashed into his comfortable and huge couch in the living room while Scott walked over to his old radio that he actually has never used before in his life. He turned the old radio on and started to have trouble on trying to find a good station which frustrated him a lot. Adrianna noticed his frustration so she walked over to him and pulled his hand away from the radio with a small laugh coming out of her mouth.

"Just let me do it." She tells him teasingly and started to change the stations only to find a very good station that was currently playing a beautiful slow dance song in just 1 minute.

"How?" Scott asked her in surprise because he thought he had changed through all the stations but none of them were playing any really good songs that had perked his interests.

"Don't worry about that. Come on." She waved him off and the pulled him towards the middle of the living room that had a lot of space for them to dance in.

"So, this is our date? Dancing?" She asked him in amusment, only playing around with him because their day only just started and she's already in love with this date.

"Part of it." He says, grinning at her as she flashed him back a smile.

Adrianna hasn't felt this way in months. The guy she got pregnant by was her boyfriends until he rejected the baby and left to who knows where. She really did love him but he broke her heart by leaving her alone. She loved his mysterious chocolate brown eyes, his stupid adorable smirk, and how he use to be so protective over her while they were dating.