Chapter 2

After school, Lydia took me to my house thankfully because I really did not want to walk in the hot sun today. Apparently my mom had forgotten me. Yeah. She did.

"Before you enter the house." I stopped her before we got out of the car. "I apologize for my families behavior and just know that I am nothing like them." I finished and she smiled.

"I bet they're not even bad." She tells me as we got out of the car.

"Just trust me when I say that I am nothing like them." I tell her as we walked up to the big house that my Aunt Kat has.

When I unlocked the door the first thing we were greeted by was my mother and Aunt Kat yelling like crazy. I looked over at Lydia and groaned as we walked even more into the house. When we got into the living room there was my Aunt and mom who were screaming at the television. They were playing Mario Kart on the Wii. Oh my god.

"Katherine, This is the end of our friendship!" My mom says and laughs evilly. She then turned her wheel remote to the right which caused Katherine's character to come out of the rainbow road.

"You mot-" Aunt katherine was throwing out so many words that I had to cringe at every single word that came out of her mouth.

"Hey! I have a guest!" I yelled loudly so Aunt Kat paused the video game then turned to us with a smile.

"Oh, you're back! Your mother and I were having a friendly... Game." She says forcing the word 'friendly'

"Like I said Lydia... I'm nothing like them." I muttered to my new friend and pulled her upstairs to my new room which was still not set up yet.

"I love your family already." Lydia laughed.

"I do too, but, sometimes they can get... Outta line." I shrugged as I landed on my mattress because my bed was not fully set up from last night. I was just way to lazy to put it up.

"This is... Nice." Lydia says slowly looking around my room full of just brown boxes.

"Thanks, now what should we do?" I asked sitting up and she sat down next to me on the mattress.

"Let's talk about ourselves. We know nothing about each other so... I think we should get to know each other." Lydia suggested and I agreed so after an hour or two all that we have been talking about was ourselves. We eventually found out we had a lot in common which was great. She loves shopping and I loved shopping. She only has her mom and I only have my mom. She use to be popular and I use to be popular until I got pregnant.

"You did not!" She yelled at me with a huge smile on her face as I laughed and clapped so I really looked like a damn seal. Which I didn't mind considering Lydia is now my new friend so she's going to have to deal with my weirdness.

"I did! Would you have stayed in the bathtub with a god damn spider with you? Besides I was 8. I didn't have boobs back then." I chuckled as we both started to calm down and I wiped a few tears that had come out from laughing so hard.

"I remember when I was in first grade grade this girl that hated me cut my hair and I got so angry that I put glue all over her hair. It woudn't come off so she had to shave it all off." Lydia tells me and we both started to laugh again.

"I actually remember that." I tell her and started to calm down.

We both have found out that we were actually friends since Kindergarten until I had moved which was when we were in 4th grade.

"So how was your life in Vegas? Did you party?" She asked me while pursing her lips.

"I partied... A lot. Which caused me to end up getting pregnant. Man, I was stupid." I groaned rolling to my side. "How is your life here?" I asked her curiously.

"My life changed drastically in Sophomore year. I lost my popularity but I'm not upset about that because I made new friends who I can call family. I may have lost some friends but they're in a better place now." She whispered to me causing me to feel guilty for asking her.

"I'm sorry, Lydia." I muttered quietly and she breathed out heavily then looked up at me.

"Don't be. Anyways, I should get going. It was nice talking to you, Adri." Lydia tells me getting up so I got up as well.

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

"How was your first day of school, sweetie?" Richard asked me as we started to eat together for dinner.

"It's school, Richard. Nothing good ever happens." Katherine answered her husband causing their kids to snicker.

"Yeah, daddy!" Samantha, the 8 year old girl tells her dad.

"School can be fun. I'd tell you back in my day I-"

"Don't say that! You're making it seem like we're old, Honey." My aunt scolded him.

"Ignore them, Adri. Did you meet anyone else besides Lydia?" My mother asked me taking a bite from her steak.

"Uh, no. I bumped into a guy and that was pretty much it. Nothing to exciting." I shrugged looking down at my plate playing around with my food for a bit before starting to eat it. Who in the world would ever leave food on their plate? I eat a whole lot and not just because I'm pregnant. Even before I had gotten pregnant I ate a lot.

Food is to precious to go to waste.

"Was he hot?" Aunt Kate asked me causing me to roll my eyes.

"So what if he was?" I asked her.

"I say get at it, girl." She winked and I glared at her.

"She's pregnant, Katherine. She needs to focus on her school work and the baby." My mom cut in.

"She can have a boyfriend in her life." Katherine argued with my mother and that's how it went on for the rest of the night.

Both of them arguing back and forth which was really amusing. Richard, me, and my cousins were just listening into their conversation looking at them curiously trying our hardest to not laugh but we failed horribly.

"You're always arguing with me!" My mom yelled at her but of course they weren't really angry at each other. They always fight like this in a playful way.

"That's because you say stupid shit." My aunt snapped at her as Richard and I put our hands over Samantha's and Julian's ears.

"I do not! I'm older then you which means that I win this argument." My mom says stubbornly.

"That is not fair!" Katherine whined.

"These women..." Richard shook hid head chuckling as I walked up the stairs and groaned.

"more like kids." I shouted so they could all hear me.

Sorry for any errors in this chapter!! (: