Chapter 25

Chapter 25 // The ring

"Liam, for the last time. I am not going to name my daughter Liama."

"But why not?" Liam whined to the blonde who was waiting for her boyfriend to pick her up from her house.

Liam was only over because he was desperately trying to convince her to name the baby Liama. Which was a very odd name but it resembled his name so he wanted her to name her that. Of course, Adrianna was definitely not getting convinced at all.

"Maybe, because it's a terrible name?" She snapped at him without meaning to.

Liam knew that as well. He knows that pregnant women were moody and would say things they sometimes don't mean. Which is why he didn't bother to bring that up.

"Oh, come on." He cried and wrapped his arms around her but the huge belly of hers was separating them from a lot.

Adrianna opened her mouth to comment something rude to him but was interrupted by a car horn coming from outside - lighting up her face. A smile stretched out onto her face making Liam pout at that.

"Sorry, Liam. I've got to go. Scott is here and is taking me out on a date. Maybe we should never continue this subject every again?" She asked him sarcastically and quickly walked out of the door, Scott smiled at her.

She was wearing the most simple outfit ever and her hair was up in a bun but two strands of her hair was framing her face nicely. Adrianna still managed to pull off the look and still looked beautiful. Another reason why Scott loved her so much.

She was a natural beauty.

Once she got in the car they both drove off to the taco shop that was quite far away from where she lived.

Scott parked in front of the taco shop but quietly stared off into space, consuming into his thoughts.

"I am so ready to devour some Mexican food right now." Adrianna moaned at the delicious food that she was soon going to have in her stomach but her mood quickly changed when she noticed Scott's facial expression.

He was afraid.

"Okay, what's wrong babe? As much as I love food I love you more. So, we're not going in there until you tell me what's going on with you." Scott slightly widened his eyes while he shook his head once in order to make him look average and happy.

"What are you talking about? I'm fine." He shot her a fake smile trying to seem convincing but it wasn't working on her.

Adrianna glared at the werewolf who was trying so hard to hide his emotions.

"You know what I'm talking about, Scott. And we both know that you're not fine. You have been acting all weird around me ever since a couple of days ago. So quit with the bullshit excuse of you being 'fine' and tell me what in the hell is going on with you." Adrianna tells him harshly and she didn't mean to once again but her emotions were all over the place because she was pregnant.

Especially, when she's carrying a powerful werewolf baby in her stomach. It had heightened her emotions ten times more then usual. It was a weird study but that's how it was even if she was a human. She was carrying a werewolf baby which triggers a slight temporary werewolf powers.

It was only 2% out of the 100% in which she had werewolf powers. She wasn't able to get claws or abnormal hair on her face, no canine teeth, no glow stick eyes, no good hearing and definitely not any strength. But she did develop her heightened emotions from her daughter.

It was affecting her.

Scott turned his face towards his side of the window so that the back of his head was facing Adrianna. It hurt her.

"Or do you not trust me?"

"No!" Scott yelled out loudly all defensive but widened his eyes when he realized that that came out wrong.

"I-I mean, no it's not that. Of course I trust you, Adri. And I've been acting all weird around you because...." He trailed off deciding whether or not he should tell her about the ring now.

Adrianna stared at Scott, waiting patiently for him to answer her question. To why he was acting so weird and for him to talk to her. She wants him to feel comfortable and for him to be able to share his feelings with her.

Scott sighed heavily while he gently took his hands off of the wheel. Realizing that he was gripping the steering wheel a bit to tight when he saw how white his hands were turning and that it was now slightly bent.

Melissa was definitely not going to be happy about how her steering wheel was bent a bit.

He got out of the car and opened the door from Adrianna's side, confusing her.

"What are you doing?" She asked him curiously.

"Just please trust me on this." He muttered to her and so she did. She trusted him and took his hand to help her out of the car safely.

Scott ended up kneeling down on one knee while he held onto both of her hands with one of his hand, while the other was digging into his pocket. He had a bit of trouble trying to find the small red velvet box but once he found he took it out making Adrianna part her lips in shock. Her blue eyes were shining brighter then usual.

"I've been acting weird because of this." He whispered softly but then cleared his throat.

"Adrianna Carter, firstly I just want to say that no this isn't an engagement ring. But that this is a promise ring. A promise that I will forever love and protect you with all my heart. That I am here to stay for you and for your daughter. That I promise to stay with you no matter how rocky our relationship will be at times because you're worth the time for. And lastly, I promise that one day in the future that I will marry you. I will make you Adrianna McCall. I love you, Adrianna. You may not be my first love but I do want you to be my last. You mean the whole entire world for me. So, please say that you will take this ring. That you will promise to love me forever as well. Because god Adrianna I'm so crazy in love with you. I can't see my future without you in it."

Adrianna now had tears streaming down her face while Scott took out the diamond ring from the box. The ring that was in a shape of a crown that resembled a princess.

"Become my princess for now but soon you'll become my queen. I promise." He whispered to her, tears slowly running down his cheeks.

Adrianna nodded and managed to break out into a huge smile making Scott smile widely. He slipped in the beautiful ring onto her finger as he stood up and pulled her in for a passionate kiss.

// just a Scadria moment 😊😊😊😊you guys I have like around less then 6 chapters left until the book ends!

Oh by the way! If any of you watch The Flash you should seriously read my new fanfiction In a Flash that my friend and I created. It's on my profile. Check it out! Holland Roden is the main character.

I would really appreciate it if you give it a chance. <33

And ahhhh! I've been on Wattpad for almost a year now and I have managed to have almost 1k followers! I'm so thankful. Really. Just thank you all for all the support and for following me and enjoying my books. It means a lot to me. 💖