Chapter 7

Adrianna

"Something incredible, eh?" I asked him in amusement although I was a bit worried about him being a werewolf still.

He looked directly into my eyes and smiled widely that his dimples were showing off. They're gorgeous dimples by the way makes him look more handsome then he already is.

"Yea. So, uh, can I come in?" He asked me awkwardly and I thought about it for a few seconds.

Should I let him in?

Or should I tell him to leave again so that I can go back to my normal life and ignore the supernatural life. My family are asleep by now so it wouldn't hurt to let him in. No! Adrianna, you are going to become a mom soon. You need to focus on your baby and not on some guy you met on the first day of school by colliding into his arms and looking at each other in the eyes an-

Yup, I'm gone.

"My family are asleep so I suggest we lower our voices." I whispered to him and he nodded then did a summersault into my room as if it was no biggie. I would have broken my neck but right he's a werewolf.

"Look, Adri. I know we only just met but I truly believe that once we get to know each other better that we can be something more. I really don't know what it is about you that caught my attention, maybe it was because of your beautiful smile." He flirted and I just smiled but bit my bottom lip to try to hide my smile from him.

"And I know that finding out that werewolves and other mystical creatures exist is terrifying. Trust me I know the feeling because I turned into a werewolf." He chuckled nervously thinking about the past when he was human while I stared at him in curiosity.

"But, I promise you that I will always protect you." He finished and that's the cue where we just stare into each others eyes and think about the future of us together but I just had to ruin it before it even begun.

"You're so lucky I'm not a cat person, McCall." I said playfully causing him to let out a laugh but I cut him off by places my hand on his hand.

"Sh! You want to get me killed?" I asked him jokingly and when I slowly let go of his mouth all he did was smile innocently at me.

"By the way what happened to Liam? Is he safe? Please tell me he's safe, Scott." I begged him and I instantly felt guilty for forgetting the young boy with blue eyes at the hospital all because of how afraid and confused I was.

Scott stared at me with a scared look which then scared me but then he talked about Liam which made me worry less.

"Don't worry. Liam is perfectly fine. He was even laying around at my house." He tells me and I narrowed my eyes at him in confusion.

"What"

"Uh, Liam was hanging around at my house." He tells me nervously but even though I didn't believe him about that I still went along with it. Scott can handle it I'm assuming.

"You should go now. I'm starting to get really tired. We can talk about it tomorrow." I yawned while talking to him causing him to laugh and hugged me which surprised me but hugged him back.

"Close your eyes. I'll leave when you fall asleep." He tells me and I nodded and closed my eyes while I stood still hugging him. He picked me up but I didn't bother to open my eyes or say anything because I was just really tired. Scott then placed me on my bed and he got in as well wrapping his arm around me so that his hand was placed onto my stomach that was growing really fast. I didn't mind that he did that. It was actually really calming.

***

"Goodmorning, Adri." I heard my little cousin say cheerfully while I walk into the kitchen causing me to stop in my tracks and just stare at him with my eyes narrowed at him.

"What do you want, Julian?" I asked the little five year old with a mischievous look on his face.

"Oh, nothing, nothing." He tells me and the way he said it was just really weird and not normal at all.

"Um... Okay?" I asked him and looked at him weirdly before I continued on walking towards the fridge to take out my nesquik chocolate milk bottle . I'm pregnant don't judge me. And I might even like these still...

"How did you sleep?" Julian asked me and that caused me to stop opening the cap of the nesquik bottle and turn around to look at him.

"Why are you asking?" I asked him and he smiled widely.

"Why are you not answering me? Is it because a bo-" he tried to remark but I covered his mouth really quick before anyone would hear him. He kept mumbling into my hand but I shushed him loudly.

"I'll give you 5 bucks if you promise not to say anything about last night." I tell him and he pushed my hand away from his mouth.

"5 bucks AND you drive me to Chuck E. Cheese." He tells me with an evil look in his eyes while I just smiled.

"Deal." I tell him and took out my wallet from my backpack and handed him 5 dollars. He smiled at me widely so that I could see his missing teeth as well.

"You're an evil little kid aren't ya?" I asked him and he nodded but then ran off to show it to his older sister Samantha.

"Kids." I muttered playfully while going back to my nesquik bottle and start drinking from it until I was interrupted.

"Tell me about it. Especially the kids who won't tell me what exactly happened yesterday." I heard my mothers voice which sounded very annoyed as I just sighed and turned around  to look at her with my bottle of chocolate milk in my hand.

"Mom, I'm telling you not to worry about it. Some kid spilled some fake blood on me. No biggie." I tell her and she pursed her lips while nodding as she walked closer to me.

"You're not lying to me, right?" She asked me and I smiled softly. I hate this.

"I'm not lying to you, mom." I reassured her and she mumbled something under her breath then walk off.

"Time for school." I whispered to myself and put down the now empty bottle of nesquik.