Chapter 20

Chapter 20 // heavy rain and running

an: oh look I updated way to early 😂❤️ hope you like this chapter because it's my favorite 🙄👌🏼💕

7 months pregnant

The light brunette haired girl ran off into the woods while the rain poured down heavily. She only felt the harshness of the wind mixed with the rain hitting her face while she kept running past all of the tall trees.

Her cloths were soaking wet and her hair was sticking to the sides of her face - her heavy breathing was the only thing she could hear. She wasn't paying attention to anything else but she was paying attention at the fact that she desperately needed to get the hell away as far as possible.

The men carrying crossbows with silver arrows that were covered in wolfsbane were all running after her. Wanting to kill her for the 50 million money prize that they can earn after murdering her and showing confirmation to the benefactor.

Adrianna wasn't as fast as she was due to the fact that she was carrying another human being inside of her stomach. She had gained about 15 pounds from the pregnancy and it was tiring her out, even more now that she was running for her life.

She didn't have anyone to save her at this point. She was just simply on her own - fighting for her own life and her daughters life, too. Her head snapped left and right to be able to look for any shelter for her to hide away from the assassins and in order for her to not get herself or the baby sick from the cold rain.

Adrianna picked up her speed when she heard an arrow fly and it had landed straight into a bird that was sitting on the tree she was about to pass causing here to let out a loud gasp. They were playing games with her because they all knew they were going to easily kill her. So, they all thought might as well play with her.

All of the men were laughing at the fact that they had cornered the pregnant weak girl. There was no were to run anymore and that's when Adrianna realized that when she had ran into a huge field that belonged to a park that was shut down due to some sink holes.

She whirled around to see the men walking towards her causing her to walk back quickly only to have her back hit against a medium sized silver gate. Gulping harshly she bit on the bottom of the lip in order for her to stop her crying. Tears threatened to fall down from her eyes as she stared at the men, smirking at her in amusement. She started to think about her friends, her family, Scott, and she especially thought about her baby.

It was the end of her life and it was the end of her baby's life that hasn't even began yet. She felt like such a weak and horrible mother. She never wanted to feel weak and she never wanted to feel like a horrible person but right now she was feeling both at the same time. Her emotions were much stronger at the fact that she was pregnant.

Adrianna started to think about how she wasn't strong enough to keep fighting for her baby's life. If there was ever a choice between her life or her daughters life. She would save her daughters life in a split second. No hesitation.

This was a moment that she wasn't able to choose. This was a moment that she knew that they were both going to die. They were going to get their life taken away over some stupid dead pool that some asshole made.