Perfect (Larry)

(Warnings: Anal sex, anti-One Direction's management behaviour)

"You were amazing lovely." Louis tells Harry once they finish shooting Harry's solo scene in the hallway. They were on the set of the new video, Perfect, and rather than going to do their own thing in the solo shots like Niall and Liam; Louis and Harry stuck around to wait for one another.
"Thank you honey." Harry blushes, the two leaning in for a soft kiss.
"Boys! We've told you two before! No doing anything anywhere!" A member of their management team yelled at them.

Louis flipped the guy off and Harry pouted, burying his face into the crook of Louis' neck.
"It's okay lovely. Come on, let's go somewhere else while they film Liam and Niall's solo parts." Louis says softly, wrapping his arms around Harry's waist as the two walk out of the room.

They go into a one of the hotel rooms and immediately walk over to the large glass window, the same one in the same room as the one they used for some of Harry's solo shots.
"Do you think anyone can see us?" Louis asks, the both of them gazing out the window at all the people below them.
"No but I don't think it matters." The younger replies softly.
"Does that mean you'd let me pound you into the window?" Louis smirks.
"Louis!" Harry gasps, lightly hitting the older's chest.
"Well would you?" Harry doesn't reply but rather just turns so his back is lent up against the window and initiates a heated kiss with his boyfriend. Louis quickly gets the idea and takes control of the kiss as he starts to undo the buttons on Harry's shirt.

The light shirt falls to the floor in a haste and Harry's itching to take Louis' t-shirt off.
"Off." Harry pants desperately, pulling the t-shirt over Louis' head. They continue to kiss open mouthed with tongue action as they both unbuckle each other's jeans and push them to the floor. Harry's are significantly harder to get off considering how tight they are.

Louis turns Harry around, pressing Harry's front to the window.
"I'm already so wet for you." Harry groans, Louis grinding his cock -only covered in boxers- against Harry's bum crack that is also clothed only by briefs.
"Fuck. You're perfect." Louis moans before chuckling at his realisation. "Sorry for the pun darling."
"I don't give a shit, just take me already!" Harry says urgently, becoming quite impatient.

Louis slips his fingers into the waistband of Harry's underwear and slides them down his legs, feeling along the softly shaven skin delicately. Harry ruts his hips back into Louis' hands and leans his head foreword to be pressed against the window. Harry suddenly turns around, catching Louis by surprise, and drops to his knees. He pulls Louis' boxers down swiftly and then starts to work Louis' cock. He handles it with his fingers at first before engulfing it with his thin, pink lips. Louis gasps and groans, slapping his hands onto the glass window.
"Fuuuuuck!" Louis draws out, unable to contain himself. Harry continues to lather the older mans cock in his salvia, fitting practically the whole thing down his throat. He pulls of with an overexxagerated slurping noise and stands up, leaning into Louis' ear.
"Now will you please fuck me with your wet cock now Daddy?" Harry bats his eyelashes. Louis grunts and quickly flips Harry to be facing out into New York City.
"This had to be quick because my baby has already made his Daddy's cock so hard." Louis pants in Harry's ear, making the younger's breath hitch.

Harry's, also hard, cock is pressed forcibly against the window as Louis' tip presses softly against his clenching hole. Louis peppers kisses across Harry's back and whispers reassuring things in his ear as he pushes into the boy.
"Daaaaddyyyy." Harry moans as Louis explores the inside of his stretched ass, that had only slight resistance. Louis continues to thrust into Harry, his thighs slapping against Harry's as he goes balls deep repeatedly.
"Baby I'm gonna cum." Louis sputters out as he keeps thrusting.
"Spank me." Harry replies, sweaty body pressed against the cool window. Louis smirks and slaps his hand down onto Harry's bum cheek. Harry's more into the enforcement and possessiveness, he doesn't really have a pain kink, but little bits here and there he isn't against.

"Oh fuck baby!" Louis yells as he cums into Harry's ass, filling him up wonderfully. The feeling Harry was getting of Louis' hot semen inside his ass, making him feel full and loved pushes him over the edge and he busts his nut all over the -once clean- window with the scream of Louis' name.
"Lo-" He doesn't get further than that when they both hear Liam's high pitched squeal coming from behind.
"Shit Niall! This is why we don't come looking for them! Haven't you learnt anything!" He exclaims to the bottle blonde, who shurgs and walks out as if it's ordinary -which it kinda was.
"For fuck sakes you two!" Louis snaps, whipping his head around to see the commotion.
"Be out in five!" Liam yells as he slams the door shut.

Louis and Harry's erratic breathing slowly calms down as Louis pulls slowly out of Harry.
"That was amazing baby." Louis says softly, pulling Harry's lips into his.
"Yeah." Harry giggles, still in a daze.
"We should probably go back out there." Louis sighs.
"I don't wanna." Harry whines back childishly.
"I know baby," The older sympathises before smirking. "But the sooner we get this filmed the sooner we can go home for round two." That alone has Harry eagerly picking up all their clothes and racing to get dressed.

"We should clean that up." Harry says awkwardly, gesturing to his semen that was painted across but dripping down the window.
"It can be a present for the management, as a thank you, made with love." Louis says sarcastically, although that doesn't mean they're not going to do that.
"Literally." Harry scoffs, making Louis chuckle and wrap his arm around Harry's shoulder as they walk out of the room.

"You two! Get back in here and clean that off the fucking window!" Liam screeches at them. All of their crew were quite used to Louis and Harry's happenings, whether they were okay with it or not, but Lottie still hadn't adjusted and had refused to do so.
"Clean what?" She asks. She really didn't need to know as much about her older brothers sex life as she had learnt from being on tour.
"Just do it." Niall laughs, shaking his head at the two.

That's how it went. Louis and Harry went back in and cleaned the most part of the cum off the window briefly before they had to get the hotels cleaners to get the smudges off the window. Let's just say that any of the blissed out faces they show in the film clip were most likely after the incident in the hotel. Doing the things they know, that they shouldn't do.

A/N: HERE IT IS! It exists! The very first Lights Out part. This book is ridiculously successful considering that's the first part, I love you guys. I am working on some more parts but please send requests, I'll do anything and everything. My boundary is Hobama.

Hope you liked it, comments and feedback would be greatly appreciated. Question: Are you okay with other one shots or just smut?

Twitter: @ _Grace_Williams
Ao3: Grace_Williams
Email: graceinsteadofx@gmail.com

You princes and princesses are loved and if ever anyone wishes badness upon you then THEY are in the wrong :)

-Grace Williams xo