Missing Our Baby (Larry)

(This is just fluffy, no smut. Based off the tweets attached in the media. If I see ANY comments that are anti-Dani I'll report you.)

Harry's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the couch, gently rocking my daughter to be sleepy and give her a feed before bed. Louis and I adopted her in April this year, when we had those two months off, and she was six months old at the time. The fans don't know about her because she lives with my mother in Holmes Chapel and rarely gets to leave the property. Fortunately my mother and Robin live on a decent sized block of land so she still has plenty of room to play and spend outside.

Amelia Charlotte Styles-Tomlinson needed a home fast when we found her. If we hadn't have taken her she would've been moved between foster homes for who knows how many years. Her father had died from drug overdose and her mother was murdered by drug dealers, as they took out the fact her dead husband still owed them money on her. Really not a pleasant story.

She's probably the most hidden baby ever. The only people that know about her are our parents, step-fathers, Gemma, Lottie and Fiz. We can't risk telling anyone else. Sure a lot of people we're close to like friends and other family members know about us a couple, but still not our daughter. We can't risk her getting found out by anyone who likes to think they 'control' us at the very least.

Just as she finished the bottle and her eyes were drooping sleepily, my phone starts buzzing wildly.
"This better be good." I grumble annoyedly because of how awake Amelia is now. "This is good." I mutter, instantly smiling when I see its Louis on FaceTime.

"Dag!" Amelia squeals, seeing his face appear on screen.
"Hi baby girl." He chuckles fondly. "How are you Princess?" He asks her softly, while I just look on fondly. She claps her hands and giggles. "And how is your other Daddy? Are you taking care of him?"
"Yeah. She's taking good care of me." I sigh contently.

"I'm sorry for calling so late Harry, I'll explain it all when I can." He says, feeling displeased with himself.
"It's okay. I understand. You've gotta do what you've gotta do. Danielle's nice." I sigh.
"Yeah, she is. It felt so weird when I kissed her cheek though." He scrunches up his face, making me laugh a bit. That's the joy of our relationship. We are together whenever we can be and when we can't be and we're forced to be with, as the fans call them, beards, we can just laugh it off together and know that it means nothing.

"Keep talking, I'm going to go upstairs and start getting Amelia ready for bed." I say, standing up and resting her bum on my hip.
"What did you and Daddy do today?" He coos to her as I lay her down on the changing table. I put the phone upright beside her face so if she turns sideways she can see her and all he can see is her face and upper body. It's not like I need to hide her nether regions from her father, it's just that it's going through technology and you can never fully trust technology.

"We went outside and played in the snow, then we had a nice warm bath and some hot chocolate. Didn't we baby girl?" She nods and smiles. Her smile is gorgeous.
"That sounds like lots of fun!" Louis exclaims excitedly.
"It was." I chuckle.

Soon enough I've changed her and am taking her to bed. Whenever Louis or I are home, we co-sleep with her. I put her down in my bed, making sure there's lots of pillows to stop her rolling off, and then hop in under the covers next to her.
"You're going to bed early Harry." Louis points out.
"It means I can wake up earlier and besides, I'm just waiting for you to come home in two days." I sigh.
"Yeah, I'll meet you at my mum's house for Christmas Eve lunch." Louis smiles slightly. "Then back in Holmes Chapel for Christmas Day with Amelia. We'll have not a worry in the world for weeks. It'll just be the three of us as a family."
"With my parents." I add.
"Just a minor thing. Besides, your parents are lovely."

"Amelia?" Louis says, making her look from her daze to up at him with a smile. "It's time to go to sleep now baby girl. Dad will call you again tomorrow and then in a few days I'll hug you again."
"Dag." She smiles, making us both chuckle.

"Hey there Amelia, what's it like across the pond?
I'm a thousand miles away, but girl, tonight you look so pretty, yes you do. Big Ben can't shine as bright as you.
I swear it's true.

Hey there Amelia, don't you worry about the distance, I'm right there.
If you get lonely, give this song another listen.
Close your eyes.
Listen to my voice, it's my disguise.
I'm by your side.

Oh, it's what you do to me, it's what you do to me.
Oh, it's what you do to me, oh, it's what you do to me.
What you do to me.

Goodnight Amelia, close your eyes."

By the end of Louis singing the first chorus, Amelia is blissfully asleep.
"I'll text you." He whispers, making me nod. The FaceTime ends and I turn my phone to completely silent just as Louis texts me.

❤️ Louis ❤️ - Harry: sorry baby , I wish I could be home with u right now instead of doing this .

Harry - ❤️ Louis ❤️: It's okay, I understand. Only a couple more days.

❤️ Louis ❤️ - Harry: yeah , only a couple more days .

Harry - ❤️ Louis ❤️: What have you got up to today and last night then?

❤️ Louis ❤️ - Harry: last night we went out for ice-cream . I had to kiss her on the cheek and cuddle her all the time . I felt awful . I wish it was u

Harry - ❤️ Louis ❤️: I know, me too. There's not long, we can get through this.

❤️ Louis ❤️ - Harry: yeah :/

Harry - ❤️ Louis ❤️: I was talking to mum about something today. She said we can build a small house in her backyard. There's plenty of acerage.

❤️ Louis ❤️ - Harry: for like, to live in next year with Amelia ?

Harry - ❤️ Louis ❤️: Yeah. Just two or so bedrooms with a kitchen, livingroom and bathroom.

❤️ Louis ❤️ - Harry: that sounds perfect :)

Harry - ❤️ Louis ❤️: I'll tell mum then and might get Amelia's opinions on different blueprints over the next couple of days.

❤️ Louis ❤️ - Harry: haha , okay . I cant wait to see u .

Harry - ❤️ Louis ❤️: Neither, I'm counting down.

❤️ Louis ❤️ - Harry: noon at my mothers house on my bday . excited :))

Harry - ❤️ Louis ❤️: ;)

❤️ Louis ❤️ - Harry: tru . sorry baby but ive gtg , shopping or something

Harry - ❤️ Louis ❤️: Okay, we'll talk later. Love you xoxo

❤️ Louis ❤️ - Harry: love u too . miss u . tell Amelia I love & miss her too. sleep well xoxo

Harry - ❤️ Louis ❤️: I'd never let her forget. Hugs and kisses, enjoy your afternoon.

❤️ Louis ❤️ - Harry: hugs & kisses , enjoy your sleep .

A/N: This is NOT I REPEAT NOT meant to be anti-Danielle. I just felt like writing this COMPLETELY FICTITIOUS one shot. If you didn't pick up, yeah not even Liam or Niall or any of the entourage know about their baby. Just the mentioned people of Gemma, Lottie, Fiz and parents. I might do more of this. Like same characters and scenario but maybe on Christmas or Christmas Eve. Let me know if you want that.

Twitter: @ _Grace_Williams
Ao3: Grace_Williams
Email: graceinsteadofx@gmail.com

You're so fluffy princes and princesses :)

-Grace Williams xo

P.S. Yes that was a compliment, I'm calling you cute.