Shopping Trip (Hobama)

A/N: I hate myself so much for writing this. Hope y'all do/don't/idgaf enjoy it.

This was a rare occurrence and it took them quite a lot of convincing to make it happen. Barack Obama was out shopping with only one security, who wasn't even in the store with them but out the front. This particular shopping trip was in an area with many overpriced brands because Barack was spoiling his baby. His sugar baby.

Harry would skip through the aisles while giggling with a huge smile on his face while Barack followed slowly behind and watched on fondly.
"Remember, you can have anything you want baby." Barack says as Harry gazes adoringly at the racks of pretty clothing.
"Ooh! What do you think of this Daddy?!" Harry grins excitedly, holding a floral, chiffon blouse.
"You'd look fabulous in it baby." The older smiles softly.

The shopping trip continues hitch free and Harry ends up with too many clothes and shoes to count.
"Come on, I have a surprise for you." Barack says as they're walking out of the department store. Harry looks up at him eagerly but soon enough his sugar daddy is pulling him into a makeup store.
"Oh." Harry's mouth falls open.
"Do you like it?" The other asks nervously.
"Yes." Harry reveals a face splitting grin. "I love it."
"I'm so glad baby."

The completely emptied out store allows Harry to enjoy himself, so much. He gets so many lipsticks, blushes, bronzers, eyeshadows, eyeliners, lip liners, lip glosses and mascaras all in different colours and shades as well as some general face products. By the time they leave Harry has a nude lipstick on with bronzer, dramatic grey smokey eye shadow and false eyelashes.
"You look amazing." Barack says, making Harry blush.
"Thank you." The younger giggles, turning away.

The day ends with Harry changing into a black and white checkered/plaid/tartan/(just look at the photo) suit with black shirt and shoes, so that Barack can spoil him with a fancy dinner. Harry insists its always too much that he does but the older will never stop spoiling his baby.

A/N: I'm so sorry for this.

Twitter: @ _Grace_Williams
Ao3: Grace_Williams
Email: graceinsteadofx@gmail.com

My sincerest apologies for this princes and princesses :)

-Grace Williams xo