Alone In Paris (Zarry)

"Called it." Zayn Malik, boyband member turned solo artist turned part fashion designer, whispered under his breath at the sight in front of him. Despite the rushed commotion in the dressing room while everyone got ready for the fashion show, Harry Styles heard the voice like a siren and spun rapidly on his heels.
'What?' Harry mouthed, staring straight into the eyes of the man who left he and his friends close to 18-months-ago. Zayn smirked and chuckled, shaking his head and turning around. Harry quickly glanced at the people around him and noticed that all of this was thankfully lost in the chaos of preparing for the event; with that in mind, he quietly stormed after Zayn to have a word with him.

"You didn't know I would be here, did you?" Harry hissed into Zayn's ear from behind.
"No." Zayn smirked. "But I think you better calm down because we all know that you being angry right before your big debut is a bad idea."
"How did you not know I would be here?" Harry snaps back.
"Harry, calm down. Now, if you must know, I wasn't allowed to know any of the models due to the position my girlfriend is in." Zayn says calmly.
"Zayn you don't have a girlfriend, you're-"
"Utter one more sound of that sentence and you'll wish no one even knew your name." Zayn interupts, face going the colour of a raging fire.
You see, before that fateful day early last year when Zayn abruptly left One Direction -Zayn and Harry were what one could call 'friends with benefits', or more accurately, 'fuck buddies'. Louis and Harry knowingly led everyone on to think that they were in a hidden relationship in order to hide the actual hidden relationship between Zayn and Harry. It was all a bit complex really.

"I won't, but you couldn't have the upper hand on me anyway." Harry taunts.
"I'll show you just how much of an upper hand I can have if you call me tonight." Zayn whispers in Harry's ear, slipping his business card into the younger's pocket. Just as Harry opened his mouth to object, Zayn placed a finger on his lips and continued. "I'm alone in Paris."

-

After the headlines that were being over turned from the flying success of Harry's first runway modelling, Zayn being a first time Paris Fashion Week Designer, the two of them in the same venue and Louis sending 'cryptic' tweets about wanting to be with Harry -stress relief of some sort was a need. That's why Harry held no hesitation in his actions when calling Zayn about supplying some mere company whilst they both stayed in a foreign city on the same night.
"Welcome." The dark haired man smirked as he opened up his hotel room door to his past lover.
"Long time no see." Harry bit his lip.
"Other than today, you could definitely say that." Zayn pulled him in and shut the door behind him. He went to pull for his long locks but they were gone, which he had obviously seen, but he still wasn't used to it. "Your hair's all gone, but hello anyway." Harry giggled into the slow and seductive kiss Zayn placed upon his lips.
"Watch me take it off." Harry drawls, sensually taking off his zipped up hoodie and his sneakers, leaving him in just skin tight black leggings that show off his curves and muscles.
"Fuck you're hot but you've been waiting since you first heard that lyric to say that to me haven't you?" Zayn follows him to the bedroom.
"Maybe I have." Harry shrugs.
"You're so cute and cheesy."
Harry throws his head back as Zayn climbs on top of him to suck a deep and dark hickey on the borders of his collarbone.

The night continued much like anyone aware of the two would have suspected, with a far too overdue and desperate session of something neither of them would admit to being lovemaking but really couldn't be described as anything else.

-

Harry - Zayn: Alone in Paris again?

The second day of Paris Fashion Week, where Harry once again modelled but Zayn was simply a spectator, had come to a close and nightfall had taken over yet again. Now Harry had texted Zayn in hopes of maybe, possibly, just by chance, you know, spending some time with the older man again this evening.