Guilt (Cashton)

Warnings: BDSM, but the healthiest BDSM relationship I've ever written I actually love this and think it's so damn beautiful. Enjoy.

"What doesn't daddy like?" Calum spits, nearly throwing Ashton into their hotel suite.
"Daddy doesn't like it when other people touch me." Ashton gulps, trying not to whisper despite his fear because then Calum will get mad at his tone.
"Tell me why." The dominant huffs as they reach the bedroom. The submissive takes a seat on the luxurious occasional chair in the corner, the younger one circles the older like prey.
"Daddy and I love each other. We reserve our bodies for each other as a sign of commitment. We're honest with each other every time we haven't committed. We trust each other to commit." Ashton replies, staring into Calum's dark eyes. Ashton knows what he's talking about, he could never forget. They had an unconventional relationship in the eyes of most, but they found it far more rewarding. They were committed. They were honest. They were trusting.
"You say all this, but with what I saw today, how can I know?"

Ashton was in the studio working on a new song with one of their good friends, Kaleb, a music producer. It was just the two of them and they were, initially, really stuck on what to make the pre-chorus of the song. They needed something that perfectly blended the verses and the start of the chorus. Then they got it. Kaleb had been at the keyboard, Ashton across from him on an armchair with a guitar. They got it and then they just stared at each other for a moment and then before Ashton could process anything, Kaleb was lunging forward with a grin on his face.

Next thing that happened was Kaleb was tackling him in an over excited hug. Ashton's breath hitched momentarily because he was not supposed to be doing this. His body was reserved for Calum, his dom. Just as Calum's body was reserved for Ashton. Ashton relaxed slightly and hugged back a little, figuring this would be one of the exceptions to the rule -when Calum was forgiving because it was just a friendly hug, it happened all the time with Luke and Michael. This was a little different though. Ashton was lounging on a couch, sprawled out casually, with Kaleb practically engulfing his entire body.

"Hey guys!" Luke chimed as he waltzes into the studio and then Ashton could see Calum behind him. The veins in his neck were pulsing.
"I need to go to the bathroom." Ashton mumbled, quickly shoving Kaleb off him and moving as fast as he can. Calum follows him without saying a word.

"Tell me what happened." Calum seethed in Ashton's ear.
"We were stuck on a pre-chorus and then when we got it he tackled me in a hug, in excitement. I didn't have time to process what was happening before it did." Truth be told Calum wasn't that harsh of a dom, there were clear rules of course, but he would never fault Ashton for communicating with him. Trust and honesty were two of the three key pillars of their relationship, they both knew that every word to each other was as good as gold.
"Okay." Calum hums, relaxing slightly but still not finished. "Tell me why you didn't push him off straight away. Tell me why you didn't push him off till you saw me. Did? You? Feel? Guilty?" Guilt was the thing that told you, before anything else in life realises what's happening, right from wrong. If you don't feel guilty then you know deep down that what you did was right, unless of course you're a complete sociopath.
"I thought it could just be a friendly hug. I felt guilty because I knew the position could be seen as more. My commitment wasn't clear in my actions." Calum liked eye contact, rightfully so, especially in times like this. Ashton was about to cry. The more he talks about it the more he realises his mistake. Both the boys hearts were breaking.
"Follow." Calum snaps, stalking out of the building with Ashton hot on his heels. They jump in taxi and Calum flicks a text to Luke about their departure. Ashton doesn't say a single word and Calum only mutters the bare minimum to the driver.

"Commitment: someone other than you touched me excessively. Trust: you deserve my body because of the way I receive yours. Honesty: we didn't discuss it before hand and hindsight's not free." The three pillars of their relationship, what kept them strong. Ashton's declaration of them meant he was ready for his punishment, he might have been ready before but it wouldn't have been appropriate.
"Commitment: you shall be mentally committed to me for the rest of the evening. Trust: you shall trust that your punishment will strengthen these pillars. Honesty: you will communicate to me what you have learnt and felt, following the punishment." Calum was ready to talk about Ashton's sentence.