Chapter 3

I hurriedly went to the bathroom and did morning stuff beforr I changed into a black shirt and white cardigan(?) a mini black skirt with flares on each side a black palm gloves and wore a white magnet belt which I customized and my usual white boots. (picture above)

I grabbed my customized long board and went downstairs to be greeted by my father.

"Here. It'll help you with the school's location." he said as I took the paper from his hand.

"Thanks dad!" I went to the kitchen and ate and went outside afterwards.

//ding

Knowing that sound, I checked my phone to see a dialogue box.

|Map Saved

'What? What map?'

My phone suddenly went on a street screen. I mean those when like you are walking on the street with those arrows.

'What is this?'

I skated as turning to the direction of the arrows. It's just like the map dad gave me.

'Oh right! This is my game isn't it?' I thought when the gears finally clicked. I sighed and continued to skate to school.

The last turn is up and the location point can be seen on the screen. 'This is it' I thought as I stopped infront of a big gate. I placed my phone in my pocket and looked at the school.

'Pink?

Baby pink?

Okay. Who is in their right mind would make a girly rip-off Hogwarts here?' were the thoughts that immediately reached my head. Grunting, I rolled my eyes and skated in.

The looks the other examiners are giving me was intense as they eyed me until I skated past them. Though I didn't mind the attention, I just hoped they could be a little more subtle.

I placed my long board on the middle magnet disk at the back of my belt and went in the wooden front doors of the building.

After getting a good scan of the area, 'Damn, this school is huge.' was all I could comment and even debated with myself that the term was an understatement.

I grabbed my board again and started to skate through the halls because walking might take me a decade to reach my destination. My room is probably at room 10 with the family of U's and V's.

Once I got there, I placed my board at my back and opened the giant oak doors.

'Why the hell is this school so big?! They do know we're not titans right?'

I went inside as the examiners gave looks and whispers. I sat on the last seat at the back near the window.

'Have I seen this scene somewhere?' I asked in my head but also replied, 'Nah...'

The prof then came in bringing some test papers. The professor scanned the entire room and stopped at my direction and smiled.

"So you're coming back to school princess? that's a miracle." He smirked. All eyes where now on me as the whispers began.

"Who wouldn't sir? If you have a she-demon mom, you can't argue with that now can you?" I said and shrugged.

"Is she THE princess? the legit gaming princess?"
"Hell yeah! now I have a reason to work hard and pass the exam."
"She's so beautiful in real life."
"What product does she use on her skin?"
"Damn... If only I could ask her for help on games."

I heard them whisper. I mean, bruh, they seriously need to learn how to do it. Like are they even whispering?

The papers were given out to us moments later.

'May the odds be in my favor'

~TimeSkip~

I finished all my exams by 3pm as I am very much excited to go home. But I'm guessing I still can't, judging by the atmosphere of deafening silence.

I set aside my paper and pulled out from my board my psp and played. The prof roamed around the class and stopped at my side then grabbed my psp.

'He f^cking grabbed my freakin psp! Oh how dare you. How DARE you.'

"Sorry princess but, we do not allow any gadgets to be used during the exam." He stated holding my psp on his hand.

"But... My baby..." I animecried as I tried to reach my psp.

"Not until you are finish–" I cut his rants off by gently slapping his face with my papers.

An irk mark appeared on his face as he grabbed the papers and gave me my device back.

"Well then. I'll check your paper. We will send you a letter by then, if you pass, that is." He replied and went to the front desk signaling me that I'm free to go.

I placed my psp on my board and  headed out the door.

//ding

My phone rang.

|Achievement Unlocked
|- Perfect Score

'This thing gets weirder and weirder as far as I go. What does perfect score have to do with my life? Did I win at something?'

I disregarded the thing and skated through the halls. A man with blonde hair in a white tux was walking not far ahead as I slowed my pace.

'Have I seen him somewhere?'

I was approaching him and he looked at my direction and smiled.

"Princess? I never thought you'd be back taking the exam." He said as he smiled. I stopped at my tracks and eyed him with utter confusion.

"Yeah? I never thought of it also? It was my mother and... have I seen you somewhere?" I replied, voice switching intonations after every question.

"Well young one. I am Mr. Suoh, your parents' partner and the owner of this school." He said as his face was sparkling. He dramatically running his hand through his hair and posed.

'Why the heck is he sparkling?'

I never thought mom and dad would have an overlydrammatic partner.

"I can already predict your score. Ahh my dear~ I can already see your future. With your beauty and wits, how I wish my idiot son was as good as you." He squealed.

'Wait... he calls his son an idiot when he's most probably in this school?'

"Ahaha! yeah... thanks?" I forced a laugh.

"Well dear, I still got a lot of papers to do, so I'll be seeing you soon!" He said and walked past me waving and sparkling.

'He has more sparkles than a freakin vampire'

I rolled my eyes and skated past the other rooms and outside school premises.

I saw some kids playing with the gum machine and I hurried past them and went home.

~TimeSkip~

I plopped on my bed as my phone rang.

Again.

//ding

I checked it since I got nothing else to do.

|Objective Completed!

'okaaaay? Where is that Ouran place anyway? I don't remember going anywhere. Oh well!'

I closed my phone and fell asleep.

Well this is boring anyway, I wonder what will happen then?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Edit: Already cringing at this point.