//GLITCH//

Chapter 19

[?.1]

Her phone vibrated and I guessed that's one of the things I'm curious about..

|Objective:

|Worlds Collide

|

|- meet a friend from

|the other time

What is this?

Is this some kind of alarm? a reminder?

I quickly hid her phone as I heard the doors to the clubroom open

"Nee Kyoya... Can you please check your villa again? My phone really wasn't in my bag" Lia said as she came in and sat at the extra chair at the mini table where I sat..

"What's with that phone princess? Why does it hold your concern when you can get a new one anytime?" I asked as she averted her eyes to the floor

"Personal information duh!"

[Lia]

I replied giving him the 'duh' look.. There's no way Kyoya's gonna find out something.. especially when he suspects something but for now, he's the only one I can lean on.

"I'll see what I can do, for the meantime, could you get the cakes we ordered at Soiree Cafe? we forgot to tell them to deliver it here.." He said as I nodded. The other hosts started to come as I left the doors..

[3rd]

As Lia went off to the cafe, the club members where talking about what theme they could come up next when they got interrupted by a faint knock..

The door opened to reveal a young boy with a silvery blonde hair, blue eyes, that is wearing a black hoodie with black pants and white techno looking boots with pink streaks

"Is this the host club everyone was talking about?" the boy asked with a bored look plastered on his face and walked inside like it is his house or shit..

"Yes, this is indeed the Host Club, and what is your concern?" Kyoya asked as the guy eyed Kyoya from head to toe "I-" the guy was cut off by Tamaki placed his shoulder around the guy

"Isn't it obvious Kyoya? he's our first customer!" Tamaki said as the guy just blinked several times..

"A what now?" he asked stepping a meter away from Tamaki..

"Who knew fine looking gentlemen today are openly gay?" Tamaki said walking to the guy and placing his arm on the guys' right shoulder

"Although.." The twins trailed off and glanced at Haruhi's direction..

"Oh no.. everyone, you got the wrong idea.. and here I thought that this host club accepts male guests for a hostess? Anyway.. I'm looking for-" the guy got cut off by the door opening as all off the guys turned towards Lia's direction eyeing her as she carried the bags covering her face and some of her long hair.. she's strong alright..

"Dammit guys, can't you atleast lend a hand at this? who the hell even buys this much cake for a day?" Lia said slowly walking towards the nearest table near the hosts..

"That voice, level of irritation and tone of sarcasm..." the guy trailed out as Lia flinched at her spot..

In a blink of an eye, the two tackled each other with hugs..