Chapter 17

[3rd]

The host club was going to Kyoya's Private Resort for a change, and of course, not wasting a single penny, the guests were also invited for a 'romantic beach moment' theme for them to experience.

As soon as the limo arrived, Lia was the first person that came rushing out to the soft sand feeling the sea breeze. The host happily sighed and also followed placing their luggage in one of Kyoya's somehow 'beach mansion'

"It's been so long since I last went to the beach.. I'm so excited to dive in those deep blue babes.." Lia exclaimed running towards the shallow area wetting her feet..

"Well then, better change to your swimsuit then, your guests are waiting" Kyoya said

Bish you just wanna see her sexy body.. //shot

Anyway, Lia quickly nodded and went in the ladies tent to change into her favorite pink two piece while adding her cream colored hooded vest braiding her hair..

Once she got out from the tent, she called towards the host while running to them. The hosts' cheeks were revealing pink hues as they complimented her for her outfit then they headed towards the beach with the guests waiting.

[Lia]

"Minna-san ohayou! sorry to keep you guys waiting!" I happily jogged towards my male guests as they blushed and gave me compliments. We went to the nearest elevated rock and talked about random things which then turned out to be a diving battle...

[3rd]

"She really acts like a kid when she's excited" Hikaru said to his twin brother "Well.. she is having the time of her life... at least she's having fun" Kaoru added as the two looked at her direction

"Hika-chan and Kao-chan better not fall for Lia-chan now..." Honey said as Mori and him went and joined in the twins..

"But it's quite hard not to right? I mean, a complete stranger suddenly comes in and fixes your twisted fairytale, she's 'someone' afterall.." Haruhi added and Tamaki and Kyoya joined in the group...

"Although... there's something about her that intrigues me" Kyoya said earning the attention of others

"What do you mean Kyoya?" Tamaki asked as Kyoya adjusted his glasses and spoke

"It's about her phone and Lia herself..." he opened his notebook 

"Don't you guys think she'd hiding something?" the others shook their heads as Kyoya sighed..

"Remind me to tell you soon... Now, back to your posts.." he said as the others sighed and sweatdropped..

[Lia]

My guests waved goodbye as they left since they have some things to do which left me a day for myself and the club..

I swam to the shore and dried myself off with my towel and walked towards Mori and Honey senpai..

"Haru-chan! Lia-chan! Let's go hellfish shunting!" Honey shouted making me sweatdrop.. Haruhi went near me and we looked at the shota with a bucket load of shellfish..

Then out of nowhere, shellfish began to scatter everywhere...

what the hell?!

Haruhi and I then hurriedly picked them up and stacked them in buckets..

"Amazing! what a haul!" Honey exclaimed..

No sh't sherlock...

"We're going to have a fancy side dish tonight huh?" Haruhi said happily