Chapter 4

For the first time in my life, I was able to wake up without being annoyed and not being woken up by others.

'It's almost a beautiful morning. Now where the hell is my father? why is it so quiet?'

I stretched and yawn before getting up and went out the door.

'Strange...'

Not a single sound was made or heard.

'Okay this is odd. But then again, with this family, who am I to say that?'

I went down to the kitchen and looked for eggs and bacon and fried them. I filled my glass with grape juice and started munching on the food.

"Oh great! darling you are already up!"

'that voice...'

I turned to the source of the voice and forced a smile on my face.

"M-m-morning ma'am I mean m-mom." I stuttered as she laughed.

"I told your father to look at the letters on the mailbox since there were so many, and guess what we found!" mom chirped.

"A letter from Hogwarts!?" I perked up.

My mom sweatdropped,
"A rip-off girly hogwarts... If that's what you're asking." She cleared her throat handing out an already opened letter.

'Oh, They read it already.' It was me who sweatdropped now accepting the pink envelope.

"Be ready by then." mom said as she went to their room.

'Ouran Highschool blah blah... we are happy to inform you... blah blah blah... accepted... talent skills... seeing you on Monday...'

'Well I guess I nailed it?' I placed the letter back and put the dishes on the sink.

I went to my room taking a bath wearing then a pink ruffled crop top with a blue mini tie. A black skirt, a black thigh high sock on my left foot and wore my black and white doll shoes and got out.

Mom was still not here.

Dad passed by and looked at me with the puppy eyes. 'What in the burning hellpit is he doing? If he's trying to act cute and all then it worked. But still disgusting. Now I know how Mr. Suoh and dad were so close. Birds of the same feather, flocks together.'

"Do you have to go to that school?" He animecried hugging the living hell out of me.

"Do you wanna live?" I said glaring daggers and he let go of me as we sat on the couch.

'Mom's sure taking long to change.'

"I still can't believe that my little princess is going away from dear ol' dad. It feels like letting go of a diamond." He said as he placed his hand on his heart.

'Over dramatic? very much.'

"You just don't want me to go so you could test your games through me... Nice try dad." I replied rolling my eyes on the process.

"And besides! It doesn't mean that if I'll go to school I'll quit gaming." I sighed as mom came down from the stairs.

We all got outside and went in the silver BMW surprisingly waiting there.

"Wait.. we had a car?" I asked as mom and dad both nodded. "You don't know because you stay in your room too much." mom replied and laughed it off.