Chapter 6

A wild host club appeared, what will you do?

[Lia's POV]

"E-e-eight m-million..." The trap mumbled and twitched on the couch as I kept on looking at the people infront of me.

"So it was all of you! Aaaaall of you! You killed an innocent person! I can't believe you." I said and pointed towards them with horror

'They seem familiar.'

"Actually he isn't. He is still mumbling." the ginger heads replied.

I froze in my spot adjusting to my sane and proper self.

"Sorry for my behavior earlier. I just got carried away. Anyway, how may I help you?" I asked and each of them stared at me.

"Well actually princess, your friend here owe us something for breaking a renaissance vase for our upcoming auction." The prince looking blonde held my hand and spoke.

"Care to explain this?" I asked boredly and pointed my thumb at the trap.

"Well dear princess, as the saying goes... 'When in Rome, do as the Romans do.' If they have no money they have to pay with their body, so in return, I have decided to make him the host club's dog." the taller blonde said again.

"Are you roman?" I asked.

"No, hime-sama... Tama-chan is half French and Japanese!" The shota said with a moe tone.

"Sorry Mr. Suoh, but we are in Japan and not Rome. And you sir, Isn't a roman, so that saying wouldn't be much here." I said and turned back to the trap who is now awake and a little drowsy.

'Who knew her life got f^cked up by breaking a fuckin 8 million vase.'

"I'm very sorry princess but we do intend for him to pay back his debt with our customs. Plus, what more can he do?" glasses asked pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose smirking.

'Oh... So it was them. I think this guy knew me well right after I passed the exams huh?'

"I'll help her.." I said nonchalantly

"It's okay princess, it was my fault from the start and it would be a hassle for you." the trap replied.

"Why? can't I at least help a friend out?" I smiled looking at her as she sighed.

'I don't even know half the sh't I'm saying right now.'

"What would it be Tamaki?" glasses asked. Suoh thought for a second then said, "From now on, you two will be the host club dogs!"

'Still on with the roman thing...' The trap and I sighed as my phone rang.

//ding

|Bio Saved

'What bio?' I looked puzzled at my phone but quickly turned back to them.

"Lia Vander. Sorry for the late introduction." I smirked and they stared at me.

'Don't they know it's rude to stare?' I sighed and grabbed the trap.

"Princess, are you really sure about this? I can handle this you know. I'm just a no one." the trap whispered as I gave her a sweet smile saying that it is okay with me.