Chapter 11

[Lia's POV]

It was hard not to wake up if your father and mother kept on bothering you for answers early in the freakin morning.

'Just a great way to start the fuckin day. Note the sarcasm there.'

Stretching my arms and sitting on bed, mom and dad towered at my face.

"So princess, who was the guy?"
"Is he also the one who gave you the dress?"
"Did he ask you out?"
"Who do I need to kill?"
"What is he like?"
"You are so not going to have anyone until I say so!"
"You're all grown up!"
"No she's still too young!"

And it goes on with mom fangirling and dad opposing.

'Well, what a morning now huh?'

"Anyways, what the hell are you two doing here? You ruined my sleep and It's still too damn early!" They sweatdropped and nudged each other but dad gave in.

"Well you see Lia, It's been days since you got to that school and it had me worried." He sighed as I rose my eyebrow at him.

"So much for forcing me to enroll there huh? And what the hell do you think are you worried about? It's not like I'm gonna die or stuff." I replied and got up near the box at the doorway.

"Well you see princess, your father here is worried about any suitor you have since there has been a lot of packages sent here for you, and for the part that the things are expensive got him even more worried." Mom said pointing from the black dress I wore at the ball and the new package sent.

'I thought they already knew.'

"Mom, dad, you got it aaaall wrong. These are not from just a someone, It's from the club members I'm in at Ouran. Of course it cost a damn much since they're like gods of money with a lot of pride on their faces but I promise I don't have a suitor." and for the fact that this is just a life game I don't wanna get things even more complicated than now.

Dad seemed to lighten up and hugged me to death while mom was a little down. I never knew mom wanted that for me soo bad. Dad let go of me and I shooed them away from my room and dealt with the box.

'From the Hitachiin's for our next club cosplay -Kyoya'

It was a black-ish kimono with some random purple, green and blue streaks on the outside and purple on the inside plus a headband and a katana of some sort. It was quite cute actually. I placed it in a paper bag and started to do the morning routine changing to my school uniform.

Heading out the door, I checked my phone and with the best timing it could have it rang for a new objective.

|Objective:
| Realization Hit
|
|- do not judge a book
|by it's cover

'Just when I thought the objectives can't get any harder than this.'

I skated to school just in time to get in the classroom before the bell rang. Another round of school had started.

~Time Skip~

After class, I went ahead of Haruhi and the twins to the club and hurriedly changed into the given kimono, thinking about why I am taking this silly thing seriously. I got outside the changing room to see the host club in position already for the next opening of club.

'Sometimes I really question why I am doing stupid things.'

~THE HOST CLUB IS NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS~