Chapter 14

~The Next Day~

Haruhi and I were talking random shits when the bell rang and gasps were heard from out classmates..

"Haruhi.. Lia.. Good morning.." Hikaru waved and went to our direction

"Hikaru.. what's up with your hair? why pink?" Haruhi asked as I kept on touching his hair...

Dammit how can he pull off a pink hair..

"Yeah.. why pink? why my color? why does it suit you? why the hell do you look even whiter than before?" I asked deadpanned.

"Because it looks good on me? cute right?" Hikaru stated..

damn you flamingo-haired mothaf^cker..

"I'm pink starting today, because I'm sick and tired for always being mistaken for the likes of Kaoru.." He said as on cue Kaoru entered the room

"Good morning Haruhi, princess.." Kaoru said and stood beside a poker-faced Hikaru...

"Blue?! the heck? how do you guys pull off a fucking hair color and look even whiter and fucking good?" I raged but then calmed down..

"I was finally able to have an elegant sleep alone last night but I had a bad dream.." Kaoru stated as Hikaru sat on his chair on Haruhi's left

"I dreamt about dying my hair PINK.. or something disgustingly gay like that.." Kaoru continued and began to sit down but fell but fist on the floor when Hikaru moved the chair with his feet. Seconds later, Hikaru fell as Kaoru pulled the leg of Hikaru's chair..

"Oh boy.." My last words as I backed off seeing the twins holding up chairs and started throwing random stuff even Honey-senpai..

How did he get here?

Anyway..

Class was out when the twins caused havoc and a pile of broken things because of some silly fight.

~Lunch Break~

I got my lunch box and went to Haruhi seemingly worried about those two..

"Chaos?" I asked as she nodded so I sighed and went with her towards the cafeteria.

Once we got there, we sat on a long table watching their every move..

"Lunch Set A"

"Actually, I'll take the B pasta and D salad"

"No! the Gappellini and Barbary duck from F."

"Nevermind, a foie-gras poele with a periguex sauce!"

"Stop Copying me!"

"I said stop copying me!"

They synced as Haruhi and I sweatdropped..

"Amazing.. They're fighting with gritted teeth.." Haruhi said

"I sometimes wonder if they really don't practice this.." I replied..

"I thought it was unusually noisy here.. you two are still fighting? you guys are a disgrace to the host club" Tamaki said as the entire host club entered the door

"Okay, stop right there! Double punishment for fighting! Hika-chan and Kao-chan will each have half of the cake and make up with each other.." Honey announced between the twins..