1.

I was sitting in class, listening to Mrs. Fredrick drone on about something that I sure as hell wasn't listening to, when my friend, Hannah, texted me.

'Hannah: Hey I have something to tell you it's like really important'

'Me: What?'

'Hannah: Just come to the bathroom'

'Me: Fine'

She just had to tell me that she needed to talk to me over the phone.
I raised my hand to ask to leave. Mrs. Fredrick called on me.
"Yes, Miss. Hunter?" She questioned with her tiny eyebrow quirked on her face.
"May I use the restroom?" I asked,
getting impatient to see what Hannah needs to tell me.
"You interrupted my teaching to use the restroom?" Bitch, much?
"Yes, it's an emergency."
"Fine." She said, clearly sticking her nose up at me.
I traveled down the hallway to the bathroom and walked in, when I felt someone pull me down further into the restroom.
"Hannah, what the fuck?" That hurt.
"He likes you!" She exclaimed.
"Wait, who?"
"Calum."

My heart and jaw dropped.

"What?" I stated in disbelief.
"Yeah, apparently he likes you. A lot." Hannah said with a hint of a smirk on her face. She knows that I've had a crush on Calum a long time and if she's fucking with me, I would probably cry in frustration.
"You better not be fucking with me, Hannah." I said.
"Bri, I know you've liked him for a long time. Go for him."
"Fine, okay. Isn't there a party Friday anyway?" I questioned her.
"Yeah. He'll be there." She said nodded her head in agreement.
"Looks like we have a party to attend." I said with a smile on my face.

************************************

Two days later, and it's finally Friday. I find myself sitting on my bed wondering what to wear. So, I called Hannah.

"I know you are struggling, girl. Be there in 10." Then she hung up leaving me speechless as to how she knew I needed help. But it's no secret that when it comes to looking sexy, I look like shit.

Ten minutes later and here Hannah comes bursting into my home and room like she owns the place.

"Cute and casual or sexy but not too much?" She asked while nodding towards my closet.

"Cute and casual I guess." I said while shrugging my shoulders not really giving a shit how good I look or not.

Then, Hannah turned to my closet and started going through the rack of clothing.

"This good?" She asked with a smile on her face.

She picked out a black short sleeve Nirvana t-shirt, a oversized red plaid long sleeve shirt, and a pair of ripped black skinny jeans with my blacked out converse.

"Yep. Now, hair and face?"

"Go get dressed and we'll figure it out." She nodded toward my bathroom.

I walked to my bathroom and threw on the items, except the plaid shirt, which I tied loosely on my waist.

I then walked back out of the restroom and Hannah nodded in approval.

"Now, let's tame your hair." I was then dragged to my white vanity where Hannah had a straightener ready to do my hair.
Fifteen minutes later, my dark hair was
sleekly straightened. Hannah then presumed to put make up on my face which consisted of a light smokey eye that made my steely blue eyes shine and cat eyeliner with my usual face makeup.
After Hannah finished with getting me ready, she then went to get herself ready. While I waited on her, I sat on my bed reading fanfics. Then I was interrupted by the sound of Hannah's three inch pumps in front of me.

"What do you think? Too much?" She said worriedly while gesturing to herself.

"Hannah, stop worrying, you look hot as fuck to say the least!" It's so true. With her shoulder length ash blonde hair in loose waves, and her green eyes framed with light brown eye makeup, she was model worthy. That's not all either. She was also wearing a bright red dress that hugged her every curve with a leather jacket with tiny studs on the shoulders. She put me to shame.

"Let's go before I change my mind."

And with that we headed to the car and headed to the party.

When we reached the house, I immediately started to get anxious. I was worried if Calum would think I look stupid.

But I was then interrupted by Hannah pulling my through the mass of sweaty teenage bodies to the kitchen where the drinks were being served.

"What do you want?" Hannah questioned with a slight smirk on her face.

"Jack and Coke?" I'm not a big drinker but yolo right?

I was then handed a red solo cup by Hannah.

I looked at the makeshift dance floor that was only lit up by a few pink, green, and white strobe lights, where a large amount of teenagers where "sexually" grinding on each other. They just looked like they were air humping each other. Ew.

"Let's dance!" Hannah exclaimed. But before I could interrupt, I was then dragged, again, to the dance floor.

I danced with Hannah for a while and after a few drinks I started to feel the effects of the alcohol quickly taking over my senses. I then decided it was a good idea to look for Calum. I started to make my way through the crowd and accidentally bumped into this guy that was really tall and he had dark hair and I quickly assumed it was Calum.

"Calum! Oh my god it's you! You are really h-*hiccup*-hot did you know that? I really li-*hiccup*-like you. Will you come upst-*hiccup*-upstairs with me?" I asked while giggling and hiccuping a couple times.

"I'm n-" He said but I quickly shushed him by dragging him upstairs to the farthest room to the left, which I assumed it was his because on the door it said," This is Calum's room. Enter with caution." I giggled at the sign. I opened the door and quickly shut and locked it behind me. The room was really dark but I didn't mind, hopefully neither did Calum. Calum looked a bit shocked as to what was going on but I think he's just shocked I would do this.

"Look, I'm no-" He tried to speak again but I walked up to him and tried to kiss him but he wouldn't let me. I continued to do so until Calum peeled me off of him. I then started to take my shirt off when he stopped me.

My eyes then filled with tears.

"Calum, why don't you want me? I thought you liked me, or maybe Hannah was lying but I really like you and I want this but why don't you?" I continued drunkenly babbling and crying while Calum came up to me and gently pulled me to the bed and he pulled the covers over me and him and he snuggled me. He smelled like vanilla and mint. His scent was so mouth watering. And I could feel his hair. It was so soft and long.
"You smell really good and your hair is so soft." I whispered softly and I could hear a low rumble of laughter in his chest. I continued playing with his hair and soon, I fell asleep in his arms.