8.

Fuck. I woke up late this morning and I got to school during third period. I looked like shit with my baggy sweatpants, over sized hoodie, and my incredibly messy bun. The bags under my eyes probably weren't hard to miss either.

I slept through fifth and sixth period. I hadn't slept much because of my restless thoughts about me and Calum. I wonder if we could ever be together. Eh, prolly not. Especially with the way I look today.

Calum just so happened to be in my seventh.

Shit.

His chair was on the far right, where all of his groupies and such sit. I tried to avoid his stare, but when he said my name pretty fucking loudly I wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

Yay.

I was frozen in my place with embarrassment.

Bud his cute smile made it all melt away.

"Hey. Are you okay?" His concern for me was adorable. Only if I was his girlfrien- wait what the fuck am I thinking?

"Uh, yeah sure. Just woke up late today." I gave a small smile.

"Oh, you are still beautiful."

I was blushing so hard. Fuck.

"U-um thanks."

"No problem. Can I beside you?" We had assigned seats, but I'm sure the teacher wouldn't mind. He is usually too busy on his phone to notice.

"Yeah. Why?" What does he want?

"So, do you maybe want to go on another date? I kinda, um, want to make us official. Is that okay? B-because I totally unders-" His rushed words shocked me.

"You want to date me? Have you looked at me? Wait, don't look, you'll change your mind." I covered my face in embarrassment.

"You are beautiful no matter how messy and tired you look. And yes, I want you to be my girlfriend. Officially." His bright smile could light up a city.
"Yes. I guess I'll be your girlfriend." It was extremely hard to hide my smile.

"I guess?"

"Yeah, I want to." I giggled at him.

Calum Hood is my boyfriend.

Holy shit. I'm dead. I went to heaven. Where are all of the angels? Oh yeah, Calum's here so I have to be dead.

Yep, I'm officially dead.