3.

Monday came faster than I wanted it too. I just wanted to sit around my house and binge eat until my untimely death. But I also wanted to ask Calum what had happened, if anything had happened, at the party between us two. I seriously doubted anything happening, but you can never be too sure.

I was at my locker, staring intently at my books, consumed with my thoughts, until Hannah started to talk.

"Hey, Bri, you okay? You've seemed a little off today." I shut my locker and turned around to a concerned Hannah.

"Uh, ye-yeah. Just really exhausted. Thanks, Han." That was the half truth. Hell yes I was tired. It was a month until finals for Christmas break. I was stressing the fuck out. Then, the lie. No, I wasn't okay. I began to remember bits and pieces of what happened. I remember yelling at this guy and calling him Calum, pulling someone into a room that had Calum's name on it, me taking my shirt off, and drunken sobbing. But, I knew she knew nothing, so she wouldn't be able to help me.

It was only fifth period. I had lunch with him anyway.

So, I decided to see if I could talk to Calum to see if he could fill in the blurs.

After grabbing my lunch, I went over to Calum's little band group table. I sat down and all of them had their eyes on me. Especially, the blonde that was tall with strikingly blue eyes and a lip ring. He was kinda cute. I looked over the group, looking for Calum, when the one with firetruck red hair began speaking to me.

"Who the fuck are you and why are you over here?" I was a bit taken back by his statement, but Calum approached the table, making my attention go onto Calum.

"Hey, guys. Um, Briley, right?" Calum questioned me.

"Yeah, could I talk to you?" I crossed my arms.
"Yeah, sure." He set his trey down and I began to lead us away where no one could hear.
"You know that party Friday?"
"Yeah. I saw you there." He looked a bit confused.
"Did we hangout at all? I can't really remember. I got trashed."
"No. I saw you like twice. The last time I saw  you was when you were dragging some dude up the stairs." He smirked.
"Oh, you sure?" I really hope I didn't take my shirt off in front of some stranger. But when I'm wasted, anything can happen.
"Yep. We only have like twenty minutes left in lunch, so we better go eat." He began to walk away and I followed him to the table. The guys were laughing and making jokes, but I couldn't help but think who it was that I took upstairs and who it was.

**********
So I'm thinking about next chapter and switching POV what do you guys think?
Bye love you guys! 😊