7.

Through the week, I avoided Hannah and Luke. I mainly associated with Calum. I was extremely nervous and exited for our date. I could tell he was too.

Saturday snuck up to me.

When I woke up, I then realized it was actually happening. I'm going on a date with the guy I've been crushing on for forever.

I wasted the day by watching Netflix and eating junk food like I normally do on the weekends. I also was debating on what to wear. I can't call Hannah, so I'm on my own.

I picked out a bigger sized light gray sweatshirt, cranberry colored scarf, black skinny jeans, and my black vans.

Cute enough. Hopefully.

Before getting ready, I went to do my makeup which consisted of just mascara and a little eyeliner and lipgloss.

I then got dressed and sprayed some perfume on myself.

I'm starting to feel anxious, so I head downstairs and continued watching a previous episode and waited for eight o'clock to come.

I was getting pretty into the episode when I heard a knock on my door. I jumped involuntarily, and turned off the tv and headed to the door.

"Hey, wow. You look beautiful." Calum said as soon as I opened the door.

"Oh, thanks. So, where are we going?" I began to step outside so we could head to his car.

"A movie? I was thinking about The Revenant. That okay?" He looked a little worried I would say no, but it looked like a good movie. So, I nodded my head at his choice. His smile washed all worries away.

When we got to the theater, he payed for the tickets, candy, popcorn, and soda. I wanted to pay so he declined me multiple times, claiming that a true gentleman pays for the lady.

Yeah, whatever.

We went to our showing room and there were a few people in random seats, considering that it's not a really busy theater and it was past opening weekend for the movie.

I followed Calum to a higher row where we began to get settled before the movie.

Throughout the movie, Calum had ended up holding my hand and putting his arm around me. He was nervous too. My focus was on the movie, yet I could still see him.

The movie was pretty good. Calum and I continued to talk about it until we reached my home.

"We're back. I enjoyed our date, Bri." Calum flashed his dimple filled smile.

"Yeah, me too." I returned the smile.

I went to open the door, but yet again, Calum just had to be a gentleman and open it for me.
I thanked him and walked to my door with him behind me.

"Well, thanks for coming with me and not saying no." He scratched his neck awkwardly and I laughed.

"Oh, it was a hard decision to make, you know. Having to deal with you..." I trailed off teasingly.

"Oh, whatever. You liked it. Don't lie." He's right. I did like it.

"I dunno." I giggled.

"Thank you, Calum."

"Yeah. No problem, Bri. Goodnight." He leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek before getting in his car and driving away. Leaving me a internally unstable, and screaming little girl.

Holy shit.

*********
ugh hey guys my elbows are asleep and it's hard to type but whatever what do you guys think I love you guys thank you for your continual support!!! 💟💟💟