12.

Today was the last Friday before spring break. Things with Calum and I have been going well since the whole, "I cheated and I'm gay" ordeal.
Recently though, he's been eyeing Michael all the time. They practically never take their eyes off of one another. With that being said, the other half of things, a.k.a, Luke and I are developing in a sense. He's talking to me more and he's constantly flirting with me. Now that I know that Calum is gay, I kinda want to act on my feelings with Luke. I'm going to ask Calum just to make sure things won't get weird.
After school, Luke wanted me to hang at his and stay over until Saturday. I just told my mom that I'm staying with Hannah. She just waved me off, I practically live at Hannah's. But not this weekend. I don't know if Luke or myself will be able to control our teenage hormones. Yikes. I gathered my things for Luke's and waited until I heard a honk from outside. My mom called me downstairs.
"Bri, did Hannah get a new car? Looks fancy," my mom was looking out of the blinds being the creep she is.
"Yeah mom, wanted an upgrade," I nervously laughed it off, hoping she wouldn't notice.
"Have fun. Be careful," She walked back towards the couch to watch The Batchelor.
I walked out of the door towards Luke's car.
"Hey, gorgeous," Luke winked and smirked at me when I hopped in his Jeep.
"Well, my mom almost found out that it was you, because of the car, but it's cool," I smiled.
He laughed and put the car in drive and took us away from the prying eyes of my mother.