4.

Hey guys I'm going to switch povs because I think that helps give some input on with what some of the other characters think. I'll do 4 different characters including Bri. If there isn't a name and the POV thing, the POV is still the same character from the previous chapter.
*******

Calum's POV

When Briley was sitting at our table; our meaning Michael, Ashton, Luke, and myself, I was a little confused. I have no idea why she would be over here. Unless she found out about my plan. Hannah must have told her everything. I would sooooo get Hannah back for this shit.

"Who the fuck are you and why are you over here?" I approached the table to hear Michael questioning Briley harshly as to why she was sitting at our table.

"Hey, guys. Um, Briley, right?" I might as well ask her why she's over. No need to be paranoid for no reason.

"Yeah, could I talk to you?" She looked pretty serious and concerned as she crossed her arms.

"Yeah, sure." I set his trey down and she began to lead us away where no one was around.

"You know that party Friday?" She was asking about the party. Whew.

"Yeah. I saw you there." I wondered why she was asking me about the party.

"Did we hangout at all? I can't really remember. I got trashed."

"No. I saw you like twice. The last time I saw you was when you were dragging some dude up the stairs." I smirked.

"Oh, you sure?" I couldn't help but be extremely curious as to why she kept asking me about the party and what had happened. What had she done?

"Yep. We only have like twenty minutes left in lunch, so we better go eat." I began to walk away and she followed me back to the table.
We were all sitting and laughing; she was sitting there staring at her food intently until the bell rang.

She must be in some deep shit.

*******
I think I'm going to do more constant and shorter updates that way you guys get to read more yay! Lol I love you guys 💗💕