Chapter 36: "I want to kiss you,"

IM SO SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER TOOK SO LONG OMG

PLEASE DO THE VOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER (If you want to) THANKS

~

Lake Coleman:

The wedding was happening this week.

It's been a few months since what happened at Justin's place in the pool and we've been sneaking off together in secret for awhile now. We didn't do anything we shouldn't have. We stuck to our rules of no kissing and whatnot and I was just praying that the week would go by quickly.

Justin insisted I join him, Allie and a few of his friends on his private jet for our flight to the Caribbean, but I turn down his offer. I don't want to sit there and pretend I'm okay with this wedding. I'm scared my jealousy will get the better of me.

So that's why Ryan and I are flying together on a regular airplane. I told him he didn't have to, but he insisted. Things weren't awkward between any of us which was good. Ryan was supportive of our relationship and he's seemed to have moved on completely from me.

Ryan and I talk for a bit and we both end up sleeping for a bit until a little bit before we land.

"You got everything?" Ryan asks once we make it. I check to make sure I have all my bags before nodding. Justin and his friends have already landed by now so we walk out the airport and get into the car that Justin sent for us.

The drive to the hotel was nice. Ryan and I chat with our driver and I take a few pictures. I even take a few pictures with Ryan and we both pull funny faces. "Send those to me, will ya?" he smiles and I nod.

I let out a whistle when we arrive to the resort. I booked Justin the bets hotel they got in the best resort they had and the place looked even prettier in person if that was even possible. Gold star for me.

"Ryan, Lake!" Justin exclaims when he see's us. He hugs his best friend and sends me a cute smile. Allie walks up from behind and takes his hand, pecking his cheek. "Hey, guys," She smiles sweetly, mostly staring at her fiancé.

Ryan and I greet a few other people. There's Alfredo Flores, Ryan Good, Carl and Laura Lentz, Dan Kanter, Christian Beadles, Hailey Baldwin, Scooter and a few other people. I hear Justin say that his mom, dad, step brother and siblings would be getting here tomorrow and that Ariana Grande, Kendall and Kylie Jenner with the Kardashians, Ruby Rose, Kanye, Cody Simpson, Skrillex, Martin Garrix and a man named Johnny would be getting here in a few days with the rest of the other guests who were all invited to the wedding.

Scooter taps Justin's shoulder before whispering something into his ear and nodding his head off to the side, clearly wanting to speak to him in private.

He nods and looks back over at Ryan and I, "Here's your keys and we will see you guys for dinner tonight at seven thirty. Don't be late," He says with a playful stern voice, flashing us a smile.

"I'll come by your room around six," Justin swiftly whispers into my room before I can protest.

"Come on," Ryan nudges my arm with his and we walk to outside to get on a mini bus that takes us to our part of the hotel. It's so hot out here I regret wearing my leggings and t shirt that I wore for the plane ride. I remove my jean jacket and place it into my lap for the rest of the ride.

When we arrive to the hotel, Ryan and I make our separate ways to our rooms to get ready. I unlock the door to my hotel room with my key card and sigh, dropping my carryon bags onto the floor. I tip the man would helped me bring in my other suitcase before he leaves and I shut the door.

Leaping onto the bed, I lean against the headboard and close my eyes. I'm hungry and tired and I just want to take another nap, but Justin is suppose to get here in about an hour so I should probably start getting ready for dinner tonight and take a quick power nap before he gets here.

I won't be spending much time with Justin this week since i'm here strictly for work. I have to prepare, set up, make a few calls, check up on the venue, meet up with a few people who are here to set up the wedding, go to the reception, make sure catering is set and that the band and musicians are checked in on time. I also got a few surprise guests coming to sing for Justin like Ed Sheeran.

After taking a quick shower I start to dry my hair when a knock on the door catches my attention. I open the door and Justin quickly slips in closing the door behind him.

"Hi," He smiles, running his fingers through his hair to push it back from his face.

"Hey," I return the smile. Justin takes my hands in his, pulling me closer towards him. "I missed you," He sang lightly which makes me chuckle. "I missed you too." I admit.

"So you ready for this week?" I ask, pulling away completely. 

Justin scratches the back of his head awkwardly, "Honestly?" He asks, sitting at the edge of my bed. "I'm kinda nervous. I just can't really believe that this is going to happen." He breathes out.

I bite down on my lower lip and glance up at the mirror and meet's Justin's glance through the mirror. "I'm sorry," He sighs and I shake my head, "No, don't be. I get it, it's fine. Just try to enjoy the week." I tell him, looking back down at the dresser.

I rummage through my makeup bag and pull out some makeup, setting onto the table. "Lake..." I feel Justin's cold fingers on my skin making me instantly sending shivers down my spine. 

Looking up, I meet his eyes through the mirror again and watch as he squeeze my shoulders. "I promise when this wedding is all over i'll be all yours. I'll file the divorce, we'll keep it a secret for a few months from the paps. We could travel for a bit together, I don't know, but what I do know is that this isn't something you should be worried about because I know that after this stupid wedding I want to be with you." He tells me turning me around.

He's so close right now if I just leaned in a little bit our lips would meet. Justin's eyes glance down at my lips at back up to my eyes. 

"I want to kiss you," He whispers. 

My mouth parts and I badly want to tell him to, but I just can't bring myself to do it. "I guess you'll just have to wait." I whisper, not taking my eyes off him.

Justin sighs nodding his head, "I understand." 

"I'll see you soon," I tell him, taking his hand in mine, giving it a small squeeze before dropping it. 

Justin walks over to the door and opens it, looking back at me one last time before he leaves. 

This is going to be a very long week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

IM SO SORRY THAT THIS TOOK SO I LONG  IHATE MYSELF OG MHY GDO

i had a lot of homework recently and I was trying to update other stories, but nowwwwww it's time for a voting poll!!!!!!!!

first option: 

a story about a single mom who just moved and her best friend introduces her to her boyfriend's best friend, Justin who is a very famous celebrity and basically Justin trying to convince her to go out with him

OR

second option:

a story about an author who never leaves her house and gets a fan mail to meet this guy and she leaves her house for the first time in a very long time and it goes on from there (there's gonna be a lot more detail in the story and character wise I just don't know how to say it with out giving it away) btw this is also a Justin Bieber fanfic

please comment on which one you would want to me to write. Either way both will be published, but i don't know which one to do first.

thanks for everything,

-Diana