Chapter 2

After a 14 minute drive, we find ourselves in the drive way of the house at which the party was being held at, don't ask us who's it was, as we had no idea what so ever. Me and Tiffany do this often, we have our set group of close friends, and a lot, I mean a lot of acquaintances, and people know people, so that's how every single weekend, we have a party that we can attend to.

Anyway, we entered the driveway and parked in the last spot that was empty right before the street started.
"Good thing we came earlier" Tiffany said, right after we got out the car.
"Yeah, we always had luck finding parking spots haven't we?" I said laughing.

We started walking on the pathway leading to the front door, the road was alredy getting a bit busy, it was about 9:20 PM and people were already walking in with us, or staying on the sides of the pathway leading to the door.

When we got at the door, it was a huge wooden door looking very medieval, and heavy. Some guy in front of us opened it while me and Tiffany were analyising the patterns on the door, we entered with that guy and another 2 people, and damn the place was huge.

As we walked in the vibrations of the music playing very loudly hit us, putting us in a party mood immediately, people everywere, on the hallway leading to the living room, oh and the living room was huge, with flashing colorful lights, lighting the floor from the ceiling, a beautiful view to the backyard pool from the huge glass windows. *Damn this place is nice* I thought to myself.

People were dancing, drinking or playing various games (drinking games of course).
"This party is mad!" Tiffany half screamed into my ear so she could be heard over the loud music, causing me to flinch a little.
"Yeah, it's freaking amazing, now let's get to business" I said, and by "get to business" I meant drink some wine, as it is our favourite drink and well....get drunk.

I took Tiffany by her hand and dragged her after me as I made my way through the crowd and into the kitchen which was basically in the living room as well. We have thankfully bought a bottle of wine and a bottle of Vodka, so we placed the bottle of Vodka on the counter for everybody to drink from, and of course kept the bottle of wine all to ourselves.

---- A bottle of wine, and a couple of shots of Vodka later----

   Next thing I know we are dancing, each with a hot guy, on the pumping music. We got tipsy. Yes. I admit it. But we loved doing that at every party, every weekend, and we did know our limits. We never got drunk out of our minds to not remember what we did the previous night, or lose control over ourselves. No. We just drank enough to feel good and have more fun than we would when sober.
   Two songs later and a little bit of dancing and flirting here and there we decide to go outside into the back yard to check out the pool and get a little fresh air.