Chapter 3

"OMG!" That's all that came out, when we saw the back yard. It was beautiful. It was in a circle kind of shape, with an amazing large and round pool right in the middle. Around it, nice stone floors, and beautiful tropical vegetation. It was lit with Christmas kind of lights and the pool gave a really nice blue glow to the yard from it's lighting.

   People were scattered all over, there were even some girls in the pool, like fully dressed, which ofcourse me and Tiffany laughed at. I mean don't get me wrong it was funny, plus we were tipsy af...

   We each lit a cigarette and smoked (yeah I know, bad habit), then saw a ping pong tabel, and some guys playing beer pong. We obviously went there and saw that a friend of ours George was playing, that was our little door towords getting to play with the other hotties.

"What's up George?" I asked, well practically screamed at him, I was tipsy ok?
"Claire!" George screamed back and so made everybody that was playing beer pong, look at us, as he came over to me and we hugged.
"Dude, are you guys playing beer pong?"Tiffany asked right after they hugged too.
"Yeah man, wanna join?" He asked us excitedly.
"Obviously!" I said, right after me and Tiffany exchanged a look of pure satisfaction, that was the question we were waiting for!

   George singled for us to follow him, and so we did.

"Hey guys, my friends here Claire and Tiffany will join us." He said out loud, and all eyes were suddenly on us.
"Watch out guys, we are Olimpic at beer pong" I said jokingly, and loud for all of the guys to hear (vey funny ik)

   They all laughed (ofcourse), so we proceeded to play the game. Me and Tiffany were divided in separate teams, she ended up being with George and another two guys, while I ended up with three guys that looked familiar, couldn't have quite figure out from where I knew them, again I was tipsy. Tiffany and George both took their turn, but none of them played against me, lucky them (jk). As my turn came, I played against a tall brunette guy with tattoos covering parts of his arms, and with an incredibly hot nose piercing. He was going first and as he made the shot, he obviously scored the ball in a cup. It took me by surprise I was to o focused on staring at him, soo I didn't realize I had to drink now.

"Did I fail to mention I was Olimpic too?" He said letting out a cute but sexy smirk.
"Guess you did." I said while letting a small laugh out.

After that it was my turn, and miraculously I scored from the first shot! So Mr. Mysterious Guy had to drink now, to which this idea seemed to do nothing but please him.

~~~~twenty minutes later~~~~

After the game was over I got relatively drunk, and so did Tiffany, both of our teams shook hands and hugged while my team got congratulated as we won the game. The last person that came to congratulate us was Mr. Mysterious Guy.

"My name is Kian by the way." Mr. Mysterious Guy said, right after he congratulated and
hugged me.
" And my name is Claire by the way." I said while smiling.