Chapter 6

After I closed the door quickly behind me, thank God I saw Tiffany sleeping almost naked in the bed, spooning with some curly haired dude. Ok.... I got the rest of her clothes that were scattered all over the floor, great. I threw them on her and screamed at her to get dressed as I was pulling on her arm to wake her up.

    "Dude wtf?" She said after she got the clothes off her face, with a really sleepy face and voice, messy hair and all that after sex look.

    "We have to go now, get dressed!" I said quickly.

    "Ok, ok." she said as she got up and started to get dressed.

    After she got dressed she said bye to the guy in the bed quickly, who had just woken up. As we got out the door he asked her:"Will I see you again?" And she said:"Sure, call me!". That was hilarious, she always does this. Anyway, we quickly got out the front door, across the front yard and in the car. I started the engine and got out of there, and ofcourse in the process we were laughing our asses off.

    "Soooo.... You gave him your number?" I asked her, still laughing"

    "Umm, no? Do I ever do?" She said laughing.

    "I don't even know why I asked" I said laughing even harder after what she said.

    We drove back to my place, parked the car in the garage and after enetering through the back door, we went right up the stairs into my bedroom. We jumped on the bed and I at least fell asleep immediately, as I didn't sleep at all thanks to that guy Kian. Well I didn't regret it to be honest, I managed to have an interesting conversation about abstract things, which doesn't happen often, to find, I don't know... people like him I guess. He was open and not shy at all, but yet so mysterious, I don't know.

----five hours later----

I woke up to a still sleeping Tiffany, so therefore I went downstairs to make myself and Tiffany a nice cup o coffee. When I was done I went upstairs and into my bedroom, and started to put the coffee next to Tiffany's nose in order for her to feel the smell of the freshly made coffee. No response, so I got annoyed and put my fingers on her nose in order to block her from breathing through her nose (funny prank ik). Ofcourse that worked and she woke up gasping.

"Wtf dude?!" Tiffany said annoyed.

"Good morning to you too sunshine, it's 6:27 PM, I made you coffee, so let's go downstairs into the backyard." I said nicely.

"Aww, babe! Sure let's go!" She said sweetly.

We went into the backyard and sat by the pool, only our feet touching the water.

"Sooo, what party should we go to tonight?" Tiffany asked me, like I would know.

"Idk, what options do we have?"

"Umm, Cristina's houseparty, Taylor asked if we wanted to go to his parent's bar tonight, or Melanie's houseparty. Choose." Tiffany said.

"Ok first of all I hate Cristina so that's a big fat NO WAY, sooo I think we should go first to Taylor's parent's bar drink something and then head to Melanie's houseparty. Sounds good?" I said and then took a sip of my coffee.

"Perfect!" She said exitedly.

"Great, now let's go get something to eat, I am starving!" I said.

Tiffany nodded in agreement so we finished our coffee, got dressed in something other than pajamas and got out the house, into my car and drove to In-and-Out Burgers. I parked the car, and we got off, into the restaurant and ordered our food. After we got our orders we sat outside ofcourse, LA looked perfect, it was the golden hour how could we miss that, right?

We ate and gossiped about numerous topics and people, which was always fun to do with Tiffany. After we finished we threw our garbage and got into the car still carrying our drinks, we put the radio on and lit a cigarette, and just chilled after the feast that we just had. We sat in the silence of only the music that was playing on the radio, not talking just occasionally singing along the songs playing, and I was soo damn excited about tonight.

🌴🌴🌴🌴 Hey guys, thank you soo much for reading my story, I really hope you are enjoying it, and sorry if it moves kind of slowly as I don't want it to be a tipical in two chapters they meet and in the third one they are alredy toghether, kind of story. You know? Well anyway, thanks again, and in case you like Nate Maloley or Derek Luh, I just started another fanfict about them! Thanks again, and love you!🌴🌴🌴🌴