Chapter 8

Shots were coming and going from our table, the place was filled up mostly with young (and drunk) adults. Everybody was dancing to the rythmic music that was blasting from the huge stereos placed strategically all around the pub. Just looking at the people that were dancing, laughing and having a blast, it felt as if I was staring at a scene taken right out of a Hollywood movie, everything was perfect, the atmosphere, the music, damn even the drunk disgusting guys hitting on us were perfect, everything was content at that moment.

    "Claire!" I  barely heard my name being called out by somebody because of the loud music, this causing me to get my head out of the clouds and finally return to reality and leave my thoughts aside.

    "Oh yeah, what's up?" I said after I turned around, seeing that Tiffany was the one calling me.

    "Lets go get some shots from the bar!" She said exitedly.

    "You know we can just order them here right?" I said confused as to why she would want to move all the way to the bar to take some shitty shots. (Yeah I don't really like shots, I prefere wine or champagne)

    "Because the cute guy that sits right at the bar, with wich, by the way, I hooked up with at the last party that we went at last night, can't come with the shots at our table too." She said smiling awkwardly.

    "Omg, you are crazy!" I said right after I busted out laughing at what she has just said.

    I didn't say another word and I just got off the table that I was dancing on, and took Tiffany by the hand and dragged her after me as I was slaloming through the huge crowd of people, coming closer and closer to the bar, or more importantly for Tiffany at least, the cute guy that she has hooked up with just hours prior.

    Finally we got to the bar and placed ourselves strategically right next to Tiffany's new victim, from now on I knew I was going to have a blast, Tiffany is hilarious, I mean really HOLARIOUS, when she flirts with somebody.

    "Four shots of Jagermeister, please" Tiffany said pretty loudly, and not only so the barman can hear her over the loud music, but for the guy to hear her too.

Aaaaaand it worked....

    "Omg, hey! Tiffany right?" The curly haired boy said.

    "Oh, hey! I didn't see you there! How are you?" Tiffany said putting her flirty smile on.

    "Good,  just came here for a couple of drinks. This is Dominique by the way, one of my best firends, we had a pretty long day shooting videos and stuff." He said smiling, damn his smile was pretty.

    "Oh, for your youtube channel if I remember right? Tiffany asked returning the smile back.

    "Yup, did you get by any chance to see some of the videos?" The guy asked.

    "Ugh, I didn't really have any time, we woke up late, went to eat like some little pigs that we are and then just got ready to go out again." T said nicely.

    "Oh, that's all right, by the way, do I have your number? Maybe you can send me a text and tell me what you think after you watch a video or two." The guy said.

    "Yeah sure!" And, she was in on it already, damn she has a special something that can make almost any guy crazy about her.

    "By the way, my name is Justin, but people usually call me JC." He said looking and raising his hand in order to shake my hand.