Chapter 16

Tris POV
It has been a while since I talked to Christina. I miss her. What's she doing now? I pick up my phone and dial her. I really feel like talking to her.
C-Hello?
T-Hey! It's me, Tris!
C-OMG! Tris! I miss you so damn much. So do Shauna and Marlene.
T-Ya, I miss you all too. How are Uriah, Will and Zeke?
C-They're awesome, as always. Seriously, girl. We talk about you and Four all the time.
T-Really? Wow.
C-Yup. How's your relationship with Four?
T-Going very steady! Except, there's a problem right now.
C-Oh, what's up?
I tell her all about Troye.
C-OMG! What?! That's bad.
T-I know. Its like Twilight. I am stuck in between the 2 of them. But trust me, I only love Four. Not Troye. I am just being nice to Troye as I don't want to hurt him.
C-Haha! I know. Just be loyal to Four.
T-I know. That's what I am doing. But you know, days ago, Troye asked me out. Not that I wanted to go. I just called Four and told him about it. He was about to cry!
C-Awww!
T-Whatever. After that I just turned Troye down. I didn't want to hurt Four. I love him so much.
C-I know.
T-I don't know what to do.
C-Just be yourself and follow your heart. It will be fine. Okay?
T-Okay. Thanks Chris. You're a good friend.
C-Haha, I know. Oh, I gotta go. Bye.
T-Bye!

Wow! Its only when I heard her voice I realized how much I missed her.
I hope this will get better soon. I don't want Tobias to get hurt in any way. My phone rings again. Its...a number I don't know. I decide to pick up anyway.
T-Hello?
Unknown-Hey Tris!
T-Who is this?
Unknown-Its me! Troye!

Wait! How the hell did he get my number?!

T-How did you get my number?
TR-Lets say I was snooping around Taylor's phone.
T-Oh...
TR-So how're you doing?
T-Um,I, I am, uh, fine.
TR-You wanna hang out now?
T-Now?!
TR-Yeah!
T-I can't. I am sorry.
TR-Why not?
T-Troye, I am sorry. But you are aware of the fact that I have a boyfriend.
TR-He doesn't have to know.
T-I am sorry. You can't expect me to lie to him. I won't.
TR-Come on!
T-No! And that's final. And I am changing my number. Don't bother finding out!

I hang up, fuming. I won't lie to Tobias. Never. I love him too much. Troye can try whatever he wants.

I. Don't. Care.