Chapter 22

Tobias POV
I still can't believe Tris presented me with something as crazy as an expensive car for a birthday present. Well, we just went for a drive around the city, to some of our favorite places.
I have to give her back something just as crazy for her birthday too. I just don't know what. I will see. Her birthday isn't anytime soon. So I have time to think about it. I actually feel excited about going to college today. Maybe it's because of my new Ferrari.
It looks awesome both inside and out. I have been thinking so much that I don't realize that I've finished my breakfast. I quickly drop my plate in the wash and hop in my car.
I slowly take my driving. I have no hurry as I left early.
This actually feels good. Thanks Tris.
I arrive in the parking lot. Its actually very empty as its quite early. So its easy for me to find a spot to park the car.
I just decide to sit in the car and enjoy it. Its not even a day and I am already attached so much to this. I think half the reason is because its a present from Tris and the other half is because I have always wanted this car.
"So you're already enjoying your babe?" I hear Lucas's voice behind me.
I turn around to find both Lucas and River.
"Yup." I say, happy.
"Dude, your girlfriend is one hell of a,um, you know, girlfriend. That's like the craziest birthday present I've seen anyone receive!" River exclaims.
"I know. I want to think of an equally crazy present for her birthday. But thank god! It isn't anytime soon. So I have time." I say.
"Well, good luck with that dude!" Lucas mocks. I stick my tongue out at him.
xXx
Classes are finally over for the day. Tommorow are my tryouts for soccer. I hop in the car and drive home. I wonder what Tris is doing.