Chapter 30

Tris POV
I want to get out of here. Lauren has tortured me in every way possible. She almost killed me this morning. I haven't eaten in weeks. I have lost weight. I am severely injured. What did I do to deserve this?
Someone comes to into the room.
Troye.
"Well, I guess do I can do this now." He says and smirks.
He pulls at the hem of my shirt. And leans in close to me. "This time, its for real."
"No!" I scream. "Stop!"
"Stop!" Another voice screams. I look to my left to see a few cops, pointing a gun at him.
Troye's eyes widen.
"Stop! Freeze! Surrender!" The cop yells again.
Troye puts his hands up in surrender. One of the cops handcuff him and make him kneel to the floor.
"What is all the fuss about? Don't-" Lauren eyes go slack with shock as she enters the room.
"But-" She gets cut off.
"Surrender!" A female voice screams. She goes and handcuffs Lauren.
"You 2 are under arrest." She says. They bring those 2 away. Next, they turn to me.
"Ms. Prior, are you alright?" One of the cops ask me. I can't even muster the energy to open my mouth and speak.
"Relax. The paramedics are on their way." He says. As if on cue, two nurses come in, carrying a stretcher.
"She is in very bad state! Quick! Help her!" He says as he unties me. They hoist me onto the stretcher and bring me into the ambulance.
"You father and boyfriend are following us. Don't worry. You've got company." The nurse says to me.
And then everything goes black.