Thuggette

"Bitch you wasn't ever real!" I hear Charmaine hollering. I turn around & she's looking in my direction, wtf? She starts walking towards me.

"Char, wtf you talking about?" I'm so confused.

"Quincy! That's what! I thought you were my friend, you trying to steal my nigga from me? I got the mind to whoop your ass!"

"First of all, watch your mouth before I get mad. I don't even talk to Quincy unless he's asking where you are or asking about our basketball schedule! Come correct with your shit & if he told you something like that then he's lying! Check him, don't check me!"

"I don't believe you!"

"You don't have to, shidd when have I ever broke my back to prove anything to somebody? Never! I damn sho' ain't about to start today either." I walk off leaving her there, this girl lost her mind sometime between yesterday & this morning but she better find it.

The bell rings & I get my stuff to go to lunch. When I get in there I see Quincy & Charmaine, she mugging me but let her stay mad with her mad ass. I get my food then sit down at my table with Kierra, London, Niveah, Ronnie, Tyler, Jayden & Craig.

Everybody is staring at me when I look up.

"What y'all looking at?"

"What happened this morning with you & Charmaine?" London asks. I tell her everything but I guess she couldn't wait until our next class. I tell them everything & by the time I'm done everybody's eyes are huge or looking crazy.

"Man what?!" I ask.

"You didn't tap that ass? Whoa!" Jayden says. He's so silly, everybody laughs.

"Naw, she was bugging but she'll get over it. I'm not sweating her, she crazy af if she thinks I want Quincy. He's ah hoe anyway, almost all of Wood Chase apartments got some." We just talk & laugh the rest of lunch which is usual tho. When the bell rings I go to my next class with London & Ronnie.

We all sit down then Charmaine comes in, she came in between the isle separating me & London & bumps me. I'm so tired of this one. "Oh naw, you're excused Char." I say.

"What?"

"You're excused. You bumped me then you said 'excuse me' so I said 'you're excused'."

"Whatever." She sits down looking mad as hell, so what? Let her keep on with that bold shit tho.

* * * *

I leave basketball practice & when I get home I shower then get on instagram. My mama walks in my room. "Kai, I need you to go get your cousins from your uncle's house cuz they're staying here tonight." Ugh, really? Babysitting wasn't in my plans for this Thursday night, sleep was! I get up & put on my Nike Slides then go to my car. I drive across town to my uncle's house which is 30 minutes away. When I get there I see Shaunie, Lauren & Tony waiting, they get in & I pull off.

"Kai we want pizza to eat." Shaunie says.

"Y'all got pizza money?"

"Aww man Kai really? We hungry!" Tony says.

"There's ah Little Caesar's like 10 minutes away, I'll stop there." I send Tony in to get the pizzas but it's taking him so long so I go in. He in there talking to some girl, for 11 he's always in ah girl's face instead of ah game or something.

"Tony come on."

"Hold on, I'm trying to make moves Kai." I can't help but laugh.

"You got 5 minutes or you gonna be catching her as ah ride home." I walk off & somebody bumps into me, it's ah dude from school.