Put to the test..

Cam POV

I'm riding around the city with Kai, we just cooling. She wanted to go the gun range so I took her, she got one hell of ah aim .. I'ma be sure not to piss her off. I feel my phone vibrating & it's one of my co-workers. Kai found out why I went to juvie this summer so I can't do business while she's around. He keeps calling me back to back so I know it's important, I answer.

"Whassup?"

"Why you ain't been answering the phone?"

"I'm with my girl, what you want?"

"Ole dude that's beefing with Derek, the one that hit our old trap house, we finna go in."

"I thought that wasn't for another week!"

"Well it got pushed up. You know where it's at so come on cuz we waiting on you." I hang up the phone. I don't have time to take Kai back home cuz she lives all the way on the other side of town.

"Kai I gotta do something, it's something really serious but I want you to stay in the car. No matter what, stay in the car. Okay?" She looks at me like she understands. I sit ah gun on her lap. "If anybody tries to do something to you, you know what to do." I kiss her then get out & walk up the street where my niggas waiting at.

Kai POV

I pray to God my baby comes back out of that house cuz I know it's ah chance he might not. I'm sitting in the car watching my surroundings, I know this is serious business. He goes in the house & I get jittery. When I have bad feelings I don't ignore em so I call my big brother, he's the type of dude that's cold at heart like my dad .. Until it comes to family. He's ah contract killer.

"Wassup boo?"

"Hey Jai, I need your help. I'll tell you the story later but call your dudes cuz it's some bodies that need to be laid."

"Say no more just tell me where you at." I tell him then wait for him to come. I look at my phone & it's ah message from Cam.

Bae♥: they got us tied up.

My baby♥: I'm coming.

Bae♥: be careful.

I see 4 Hummers pull up down the street, I get out & walk down there. I go to the first one cuz I know that's the one my brother is in. He calls one for every truck & they put it on speaker phone. I speak.

"There are 4 dudes in the basement tied up, DO NOT do anything to them except for untie them but first all the dudes & girls in that house must die. Go in busting, anybody you see. Check the whole house to make sure it's empty. Then wait for me to bring the 4 dudes from the basement, once we're all out, we're gonna set the house on fire. It's the house that's sitting off by itself." We get out & head for the house, cocked & loaded. I gotta go get my baby.

Cam POV

When we walked in the house it was dark, when we was about to turn around I got hit in the head with something & when I woke up we were in the basement tied to chairs, of 4 of us. They tied my hands in the front so I managed to get my phone & text Kai. Now I'm sitting down here waiting & praying she don't get hurt.

Outta nowhere I hear shooting & cussing. It's so many gunshots, it sounds like an AK cuz it's nonstop. I drop my head cuz I know that my baby is gone. Damn.

Kai POV

We walked in busting at everything we saw move. Everything I aimed at I hit. Everybody else went upstairs to clear the rest out, me & Jai go downstairs to the basement. It's dark, I turn on the light & see my baby & 3 others dudes tied up. I untie them & we get ready to go back upstairs. The dudes cleared out the house .. Atleast they thought they did.

Cam POV

I hear the door unlock & someone comes in, they turn the lights on & I see Kai & some dude. Wtf? My baby came thru! She untied us & we go upstairs. Out of nowhere, the dude she came down here with drops & someone takes of running. Kai aims her gun & catches them in the back, they fall & drop their gun. She walks over to them. "Y'all get my brother & take him to the nearest hospital. I'm right behind y'all." She says. She walks over to the person & kicks them. Then she grabs them by their shirt & starts punching them in their face. She puts 2 bullets in their head & we walk out. I don't know what to think now, Kai got something in her. 3 dudes stay after us & makes sure the house burns all the way down. It's about 2 in the morning.

Kai POV

I just did some things I never thought I would ever do. Some things I could only get from my daddy & from Jai, it's crazy. I run into the hospital & sit down in the waiting room. I see my mama & daddy, I know I got some explaining to do mainly cuz it's 2 in the morning & I walked in with Cam. The doctor came out.

"Wright family?" We get up & walk over. "Luckily the bullet missed his heart, it was an inch from it. He's fine. We're putting him in ah room. He's gonna be in ah lot of pain but you can see him in ah few hours." I can see my mama has been crying but she instantly smiles. My daddy walks up to me. "It can wait until tomorrow but it better be good." They went home to get rest but i'ma stay here & wait until I can go up to see Jai. Cam comes up to me & holds me.

"You saved my life, if nobody else gon ride for me I know you will. I love you Kai, so much." I put my head on his chest.

"I love you too Cam." I lay on his chest & drift to sleep in the waiting room.