Chapter 12

Kai POV

We won our first season game 38-32. Instead of celebrating, especially since it's Friday, everybody just went home cuz it's ah party tomorrow. I go home & I fall asleep on face time with Cam.

That Yanna girl came to the game with her crew but they didn't dare say anything to me. They actually left when I came out, it was funny.

I took ah shower & did my hygiene thing. I ran some errands for my mama & daddy then went to the mall. Most of the girls going to the party said they're wearing dresses or either leggings, that type of stuff but you know me. I wouldn't wear anything like ah dress to that kinda party.

I shop, get something to eat then go home. When I get home it's about 7:30 so I shower, get dressed & walk downstairs.

"Daddy I'm about to leave for the party, can I drive the range rover instead of my car? Pleaseeee."

"Nope." He looks back at the tv.

"Daddy, no like I'm so serious."

"Yeah, you can drive it. But if you do you gotta wash it tomorrow."

"You just didn't wanna wash it."

"You right & that's exactly why we had you." I mug him & he laughs.

"See you later daddy."

"Love you."

"Love you too." I leave my keys, get the other ones & go hop in the range. I gotta pick up my cousin first. We walk in the party looking A1.

Booty hopscotch came on so instead of going to look for Cam she made me dance with her. We went to the middle of the floor & when I tell you we was twerking some, don't take it lightly. We were having so much fun & they put the lights on us.

"Peep the 2 baddies in the middle of the floor tho! Ayeeee, they going in!" The DJ said talking about us. We danced to 3 more songs, she went to get something to drink & I went to find Cam. He was in VIP, why am I not suprised? I went in & he was surrounded by people. He pulled me on his lap.

"Damn, that's you bruh?" Some boy said.

"Yeah, this is Kai."

"It's about time you got here, this nigga don't ever shut up talking about you! You hoop right?" I laugh.

"Hey & yeah I do."

"You be beasting too, that's whassup."

"Thanks." I turn back to Cam. "You wanna dance?"

"You was out there shaking your ass with all eyes on you, you know ion do that .. I just sit back & watch."

"Nigga shut up & bring your ass on." I pull him to the dance floor & panoramic came on.

"I don't know how to do this dance." He says & I start laughing.

"Just go along with me." I start dancing & he caught right on to it. We danced to slow songs & fast songs. It's about 1 o'clock & people starting to leave so I go find KeKe (my cousin) & we all leave & head to Waffle House cuz it's just about the only place open. We sit down & eat. I hear loud noises so I look out the window & it's girls fighting right next to daddy's truck. They getting hella close so I get up to go move it.

"Where you going?"

"To move the truck, I'll be right back."

"Aight."

"Hold on, where my cousin?" Right then Cam's friend Trey walks up to me.

"The girl you came to the party with out there getting her ass beat, they jumping her." I push him out the way & go straight to the fight swinging at bitches & knocking em down. I feel arms wrap around me & pick me up but I was still hitting em.

"Weak ass hoes wanna jump somebody! I'll end your life you stupid bitch!"

The police pulled up & people started running.

Cam POV

I pulled Kai off them girls & she was still trying to get out my grip, I don't remember ever seeing her this mad. Her cousin's nose was bleeding cuz they jumped her instead of fighting 1 on 1 but I don't even know why they were fighting. The police pulled up & all they saw was the girls laying on the ground & Kai hollering.

"Sir put her down." They said.

"I'm not sure you want that."

"I said put her down."

"They only way I'll put her down is if you take them away cuz she only gonna go over there & finish what they started, I'm telling you cuz I know."

"Take them away, hurry up." The police took the girls to the station & one of them to the hospital. I put Kai down & they cuffed her & KeKe up then put them in the back of the police car.

"I'm right behind you babe, aight?" I say. She nodded her head & they pulled off.

Trey drove my car to my house & I drove Kai's daddy's truck to the police station.

I paid their bail then we left. She was otp with her daddy when we got in the truck.

"Daddy you didn't let me finish .. No .. Me & Cam haven't been doing anything .. I'm trying to tell .. Jail .. Yes I have, that's where I've been since like 1:45 .. I'm not lying .. Cam paid our bail .. Cuz he has money .. He ain't getting nothing in return, I can't be bought I'm not ah hoe .. I'm on my way right now .. You don't even know .. I said I'm on my way right now, we dropping Cam off .. She in the backseat .." She gave KeKe the phone & all I heard was more yelling, her daddy was so mad.

Me & Kai got out the truck. I picked her up & kissed her.

"I gotta get home, daddy still going off."

"You straight?" I ask.

"Yeah babe I'm good. I love you."

"I love you more, call me when you wake up." She nodded her head then got in & pulled off. She ain't gon ever hear the end of it from her daddy.

Kai POV

Daddy yelled at us when we got home. He was so mad, plus he thinks I was out so late because me & Cam were messing around but then I gave him those papers from jail so he believed me but he was mad cuz we were fighting. He said I can't see Cam & that's when I went off.

"Can't see Cam? What you mean I can't see him? You act like he did something wrong! He the one that bailed us out! That's my boyfriend, i'ma see him regardless!"

"Watch your mouth, don't make me take them car keys!" Me & KeKe ran upstairs pissed off. I was so mad to the point I cried & I just fell asleep.

*

*

*

*

Comment/vote!

• why do y'all think KeKe was getting jumped?

• Kai don't mind fighting somebody! She'll throw hands quick.

• y'all think he daddy doing too much or nah?

Picture of Kai's outfit in pictures, go look if you want.