Chapter 16

Kai's POV

I walked out of the house, got in my car and pulled off. I didn't have any place to go, I was just riding around. I parked at Wendy's and walked in. I saw all the dudes Cam is usually with, I was hoping he wasn't around but I know he is. His friend Jamie walked up to me.

"Wassup?" He says.

"Hey Jamie."

"You talked to Cam today?" I know he knows we not together.

"Nah, have you?" I asked with an attitude.

"Nope." I see Cam come from the bathroom and when he spots me he smirks.

"I thought you said you haven't talked to Cam."

"You know I had to lie so you wouldn't leave." I could just slap him, Cam walks up to us.

"Hey baby." I don't say anything. "Oh so you can't talk now?" They gave me my food and I walked off. He followed me outside. "I didn't know you could skate." Wtf? I stop walking then turn around and look at him.

"You crazy, like forreal. . You are gone. You following me around and watching my every move?"

"That's not important, this dude you been around tho. Carter? I don't think I like that, y'all getting too close. Cut him off, aight?"

"Cut him off? Who the fuck is you? We done."

"Naw, we nowhere near done baby. We in this for the long run." I laughed in his face. "Tell Carter to watch his back." I got serious.

"Hold on, you do anything to Carter and i'ma end your ass. You think it's ah game? Shidd, let's play." I got in my car and pulled off, Cam is crazy as hell. Fuck wrong with him?

Carter POV

Kai said she wanted to talk to me so we gonna meet at the park. When I pulled up she was already there and she looked pissed off. She stood up and gave me ah hug.

"You good?"

"Yeah its just. . okay I have this ex --" I cut her off.

"Cam." She looked up at me.

"How you know?"

"I mean everybody knows him cuz he sell drugs or whatever. I know he your ex cuz at your games y'all would be together when y'all weren't playing and everybody knew y'all was together cuz he showed you off."

"Oh well, I found out he's crazy like ah hoe. He was saying all this off the wall shit and he said he saw me with you at skyzone and the skating rink but I never saw him at either place. He just acting really stupid. But he mentioned you, I don't know how he knows you tho. He told me to tell you to watch your back and when I'm not with you, thats exactly what I want you to do."

"I ain't no bitch and he acting like one sending messages through you."

"But its kinda hard to touch Cam, he always with his niggas and they always strapped. Anybody Cam wants gone is considered gone right then, job done. I don't want anything to happen to you."

"Naw ma, i'ma be just fine."

"I think we need to stop going out in public, I wanna see you and kick it with you but we need to lay low with each other."

"Aight, just lemme know." We hugged each other and went our seperate ways.

Narrorator POV

Kai did right by telling Carter they needed to lay low with each other but neither of them knew it was ah little late for that. Cam had ah plan that nobody was stopping, she thought they were alone in the park but thats one of the last things that they were.

*

*

*

Leave comments and vote!