5)Mr. Dean?

I did as I said and took off work for a couple days to take my mind off things, and relax. The apartment has been dim lately since Saint is barely around. But Jamie has made very many appearances. She shows off her very big booty and nice rack.  Besides that, everything has been mellow and I'm successfully running away from my problems.

Today I decided, it's my day to pamper myself and enjoy the fresh air. I geared up for the mall alone, to get my nails and hair done, and eat whatever the hell I want. It's been a long while since I've been able to be happy on my own, and I'm going to treasure every minute of it.

The dress I wore wasn't my type of style but I stepped out the box today with a casual round neck long sleeved loose-fit dress. I popped my curls, and lipstick in the mirror before leaving the bathroom. As I stepped out the bathroom Jamie popped up with a towel slung over her shoulder.

"Took you long enough." She bumped past me into the bathroom. I thought about turning around and giving her a peace of my mind, but this is my day of peace. I flipped my hair over my shoulder, and left the apartment. My confidence won't let that trick get in my way of anything.

I got into my car and started it up. Immediately following the start up, those weird vibrations venture throughout my car. I ignored the vibration, and left the parking lot.

My phone was blowing up, mama and poppa have been trying to reach me but I just refuse to speak to them right now, they were inconsiderate to my feelings and I just need a break.

I usually take joyrides to take my mind off of everything. Driving eliminates the thoughts of janky politics, project living, and just being broke.

When I hit the highway my car did those vibrations again, then began to slow down. My fuel was on a half a-tank and the oil was definitely up to par.  I check my mirrors and started to maneuver the car to the side of the road, once I was over a big gang of smoke exited my front roof. I jumped out of the car and opened the roof. Smoke filled my face until I gagged. I pushed the smoke out of my face, and caught my breath.

I didn't know what to do so I rested my body against the car and thought long and hard. My insurance policy expired almost 2 months ago, so right now I'm shit out of luck.

I know daddy is good at cars, but right now I don't want to speak to him.

Cars zoomed past me, and I almost began to cry. Wondering why is all this shits starting to pile up on me.

A car began to pull in front of mine, I felt a sense of relief. I hope this a willing hand.

"Need some help?" A male voice called out. I stood for a second waiting for the man to come out of his car.

"Yea, I'm having some trouble." I backed away until I was by my trunk, I'd rather be safe than sorry.

"Mariana Hernandez." The male said while exiting the Pontiac, then pressed his hands on his hips. He was a very familiar  good looking man, that favored Paul Walker's features deeply. I didn't make a move or say anything because I wasn't totally sure who he was. "My apologies." he took a step forward.

"I'm Mr. Dean from school. I was your detention teacher." He flashed a nice set of teeth. It hit me, he was the detention teacher, me being there so often kept us acquainted.

"Oh yeah, how are you doing Mr. Dean?" I nodded walking up a bit.

"I'm living. Seems like you're down. What's wrong with your car?" He took 3 step toward  my hood. I watch as he wiggled and smacked some things around.

"Well I don't know. It gave out on me in the middle of the road." I shrugged failing to mention that I didn't have any insurance.

"Sadly I'm no mechanic, but I have a real good buddy who could fix this right up for you." Our eyes met briefly, then there were sparks. Those same sparks I felt in the detention room on almost every Saturday, the way he looked at me, the way he acknowledged me, I liked it.