23)Bipolar pt.2

The limo driver parked and let us know we arrived.

I was the first to get out of the back seat of the limo. Saint followed. The lodge looked the same as I left it.

Saint and I went inside. It was quiet for a while.

Saint moved around. He picked up things and read them. He reorganized things that were out of place. I think he has OCD.

I stood at the doorway watching him maneuver around like a little puppy.

"Where is everybody ?" I wondered.

"Jamie is on a flight to Jerusalem to see her family. Officer Daniel is still handling business for me. And I'm guessing Tia is sleep." He said while reading a letter.

"Oh." I walked off to the back to find Tia.

She and baby Maricel were lying on the cot sleeping.

I stood and smiled at the both of them. I didn't have much real family. This felt real. Tia and Maricel filled the emptiness. From not having momma, poppa, Miguel, and my real mom all the time.

As I walked off I heard rumbling from the room.

"Mariana." Tia called for me.

I turned and faced her. "Hey I thought you were sleeping."

"I was, but little Maricel sleeps very wild." She said with a giggle.

"I'm sure she does." I laughed along with Tia.

"Is Saint okay?" Tia asked as she picked up the gun from the nightstand Officer Daniel handed her earlier yesterday. She put it in her backside.

"Yes he's fine." I smiled. "He's in the living room."

Before I allowed her to walk off, I stopped her. There was something missing in the puzzle.

"Who is Antonio?" I asked Tia in a low voice.

"That's Saint's fake name. He use to do big drug deals with kingpins and that was the name he used. But Saint faked his death. Antonia's death of course." Tia shrugged.

"Oh okay." I released her from my hold.

Tia and I walked into the living room where Saint was.

Tia hugged Saint tightly. She held him for a long time.

I was jealous. I wanted to hold my brother again. I wanted to be his number one side kick. I still can't get over his lie. Miguel lied about his death. That's the worst one lie you could tell somebody.

"Where's Maricel?" Saint wondered.

Tia told him she was lying in bed sleeping peacefully. He nodded.

Saint continued to work on things. I sat down and watched Tia run circles around him to hand him things that he may have needed. He didn't act annoyed. He needed her annoyance.

I watched him. I looked at his green eyes focus on a piece of paper.

Everything about him aroused him. I pinched my legs tight from getting wet. Yes Saint can turn me on just by sitting and reading a newspaper.

His arms were bulky and stern. His face was soft, but his personality was rough. His touch was gentle but could be deadly.

I watched him kill the man that drove me on the night of my kidnapping. That wasn't sexy. But when he held me in the backseat of his car, I felt some type of generosity and sincerity in his soul. Even after he punched a man to death. He held me until I couldn't cry anymore. He even took the clothes off his back so I wouldn't be naked anymore. That's sexy.