18)Letter

Passage 1 of the binder was in slang-Spanish. It took me a whole day to knock out passage 1.

It read: I'm in no prison. I'm in a dark room, where they don't ask for you last name. Where I am, they'll slit your throat. Where I am, I'm considered a peasant, a slave, a meaningless piece of shit. Where I am, is not where I need to be. Follow these exact commandments.

Call 1800-508-3285 tell them that a white rich man has gone missing. The white rich mans name is Antonio. They'll know who your talking about. They'll try to hold you up, but you must hang up. This is so they know I'm in this dark room.

I picked up my cell phone immediately and called the number as instructed. I had the jitters, so I stood and walked in a circle repeatedly.

The number finally answered. "You report. We find. services. I'm Lucy, how can I help you?" Said an overly excited women.

"Look Lucy. I need you to report the millionaire Antonio, missing. This is a very urgent, yet careful situation. Handle this now. Or else." I said with seriousness.

"Or else what?" She sound frightened.

"Or those precious children of yours will have their heads in a bag on your stoop. Find him!" I shouted and hung up.

My body was completely frozen. My knees felt like jelly once I realized what the hell I said. I threatened this women who probably had real children, that were innocent to her job. I got aggressively angry thinking about my actions.

I sat on the floor and closed my eyes for a moment. I whispered prayers to Lucy's family.

With that alone, I felt better. I continued to read along.

Next I need you to go into my office.

I was at the locked office door, so I kept reading.

There's a key on top of the picture that's on the wall beside the office.

I looked over to the picture that was pinned to the wall. I slide my fingers over top of the frame until I touched a cold piece of metal

I snatched the key up and stuck into the door. I quickly opened the door. I excepted a office to have a desk and a chair, a computer, and maybe a filing cabinet. But no this office was a different office. Inside was a dark chamber like room. There were couches and a radio system, even a couple tv's. This wasn't a normal office. It was a bachelors pad.

I read deeper into the letter. Now that you're inside, go straight to the black desk and go into the shoebox labeled receipts.

I did as such, and found the box labeled receipts. I opened it to find money inside. A lot of fucking money. I stuck my hand in it and grabbed 4 stacks of money.

I've never seen this much money in my life before. Never.

I read on.

This is more than enough money to get a cabin in the desert. There's a map taped to the bottom of the both. Follow that nap to the room in the desert. Be careful, and talk to little to none the trip there.

Reading this made me feel Saint's presences. I felt his bossiness through his fierce words.

I packed my bag with no hesitation. I didn't realize it at first, but now I do. I will jump to conclusions for Saint in a heart beat. If he says jump, I'd probably say how high.