New York

I watched baby Maricel play on the playground with her mother and father. Maricel didn't asked her father "where he's been'', instead she was grateful to meet him. He was her angel.

Miguel didn't smile much. That's Saint's doing. Saint scared Miguel. Who doesn't he scare?

Saint came behind me and ly kisses on my checks .

When we got home, Saint and I fucked every minute, everywhere, and on anything. I loved his dick. I've become someone so different since I moved in with Saint.

I giggled as his kisses tickled my neck. "Hey, I've been meaning to talk to you"

"What's up?" He gave me a little space.

"I bumped into this girl Selena. She says she knows you." I said curiously.

He sat dumbfounded, as if he was searching in his empty mind for a Selena.

"I don't know a Selena in Vegas. Especially not one that you'd bump into." He gave himself a laugh. His humor didn't trigger mine though.

"She came by the apartment for you. She showed up to my job. I'm really convinced she knows you." I crossed my arms. I needed answers.

Once he noticed I was getting annoyed, he played in his thoughts, seeking out who she is. "Baby, I seriously don't know." He kissed my cheeks

I dismissed the conversation for now. Although this was almost the perfect fairytale, Miguel still has to face momma and papa.

I snuggled up against my man and dreamt of everything to be perfect.

--

I finally threw a house party. This was my house. Saint and I finally put our dukes down, and attempted a relationship. We wanted to become intellectually in touch.

Momma and Papa were on their way to our apartment.

I laid out the sandwiches and deserts. Miguel, Saint, and Tia talked in the living room.

Maricel ran to me, and clutched my legs.

"Auntie, I'm bored." Maricel says.

I thought for a minute. "Do you wanna play dress up?" I asked her.

She nodded. I took her upstairs to Jamie's old things, and told her to come back downstairs so we could have a fashion show.

Jamie will always be nothing to me, she treated me like nothing when I was at my worst.

When I returned to the living room, Saint asked me to sit down.

Saint says, "Tia and I aren't real brothers and sisters. We were born out of adultry. Its crazy to explain, but I say that to say I want to pursue a real relationship with Mariana. So that's one thing that won't stop us."

"I want you to be happy brother." Tia smiles.

Miguel nodded. "Treat her right man, she deserves it. She deserves someone that wouldn't leave like I did."

The room dropped silent.

I felt my eyes grow hot.

Maricel ran to the living room with oversized clothes and messy makeup.

"What do you think mommy?" Maricel asks.

Everyone let giggles escape their mouths.

She modeled around all of us. We cheered her on until someone knocked at the door.