20)Pleaser

The next morning I woke up to a foot massage. I blinked a few times, waking myself. I stare at the ceiling for a minute. The massage on my aching feet felt amazing.

I let out a slight moan. When his fingers pushed my arch, my back arched. "That feels so good." I whispered.

I rubbed my fingers through my hair and let another moan slip between my lips. I was in the moment.

"I'm glad it does." Said a voice that wasn't Saint. I sat up quickly and met eyes with the thick thighed red headed women.

"I'm sorry." I smacked my head and pinched my eyes closed. I could've sworn it was Saint.

"No it's fine darling." She smiled. "Your boyfriend told me you were in pain." She smiled.

"Oh, he's not my boyfriend." My cheeks burned.

"And why not? He's a nice young fella who looks damn good." She leaned her shoulders in and smiled. I smiled.

"Real smart too." She pulled her chin up. "That's how my husband Gayder was. I fell in love with his mean ass." She smiled while putting extra work in on my feet.

"So you liked it when he was mean to you? Like, did you take the bullshit? Hypothetically of course." I assured her. She side-eyed me then pursed her lips. She knew who I was talking about.

"No young lady. I made him respect me, and treat me like I'm worth more than the gum on the bottom of his shoe." She stopped the massage and looked into my eyes. "You have to know your self worth before you make someone else honor your worth." She cut our eye contact and continued the massage.

"Gayder, my husband, did me wrong. He liked this young lady named Haley more than me. She wore red lipstick, red blush, red nail polish, that was perfectly done. I remember it like it was yesterday, she was real skinny and real pretty, and I was real average." She tightened her grip on my feet while she spoke.

"So you let him be with her?" I asked. This was just like Saint, Jamie, and I.

"Hell no. I took what I wanted. I wasn't throwing my panties at every football player like she was. I wasn't a virgin, but I was saving myself for my high school crush. I made him notice me. I made him love my personality more than my appearance. I made him like the way I did my nails or hair. I showed him I could be a stay at home mom, a housewife, a nanny, and a pleaser." She says with pride.

"Pleaser?" I asked as I cocked my head side ways.

"Yes, you have to know how to please your man young lady or he'll find his pleasing elsewhere." She winked at me.

Immediately I thought about how Saint slept with Jamie right after he nearly took my virginity.

Saint walked into the bedroom fitted in an army uniform. He leaned over and kissed my forehead.

The thick thighed women stood off her knees.

"I'll leave you guys to it." She pressed her hands in her thighs, then grinned.

"Thank you by the way." I smiled at her.

She winked at me, and exit.

Saint grabbed me by my hips and stood me out of bed.

"Good morning." He slid his index finger down my face. I blushed.

At that moment I realized that there was a soft side of Saint

. I know I can't do my nails like Jamie can, or have the body like she does. I couldn't be sexy, and earn Saint like she could. I had to demand Saint.

"How much do you like me?" I asked.

He took a step back and brushed his chin. His thought process was way longer than I expected it to be. He planted his other hand on his hip.

"Mariana. I like you. I like your personality, but there's a lot about your personality that I don't like." My head dropped to the ground as I listened to him kill my confidence.

"Do you like Jamie?" I asked when I met eyes with him again.

He let out a breath of air. "You want me to tell the truth?" He asked raising his voice.

"Yes please. After all this time, I'd like for you to be honest about you and her." I shot back.

"Well yes I like her. She was down with me when I was younger and didn't have nowhere to go. She made sure my young ass ate so I can hustle all day. I took care of her dying mother. I watched her come back from crack cocaine. I was down bad and she was the only bitch that I could fuck to take my mind off of my issues." He looked away from me. It was a lot to take in, so I took it in by each slow breath I took.

"Understand that me and her being lovey dovey was the past. We'll never be a couple again. I'll never look at her the same after somethings she did to me. I have sex with her. I make sure her bills are paid because she helped me live." He was talking like I accused him of something.

"I like you differently because your so damn naive and easy to love. And not just easy to sleep with. You make me have a reason to do my job and do it damn well." He shrugged. I blushed and twisted my body.

I wanted to be a pleaser. I wanted to please him. I wanted Saint. I think I want him. He's got money, he's got heart, he's got looks, he's got smarts, he's got a damn interesting personality. I wanted Saint. I think.

I batted my eyes as I looked up at him. He bit his bottom lip while stroking his chin.

On my own. I dropped to my knees and tugged on his belt. "I like a man in uniform." I grinned. I slipped his belt off and looked into his eyes.

"Mariana." He whispered.

I rubbed my hands over his piece through his boxers. I grabbed ahold of it through his boxers and massaged it. It was huge, even soft.

"Mariana." He said again but this time a little louder.

"Hush." I said as I pulled his piece out of his pants and rubbed it.

"Mariana." He spoke.

I slid my tongue alongside of his piece, then popped his tip in my mouth.

He grabbed my hands and pushed me onto the bed. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Doing what you'd like." I said when I sat up from the push.

"Mariana you don't have to suck me up to make me like you. I like you without oral sex, alright?" He rubbed his penis in front of me.

"Okay." I said I giggled as I watched him rub it.

"Now come over here and do that thing again." He smiled. I did too.

This was my first time doing something so radical. Priscilla was molested when she was younger. The first time she had consensual oral sex with a man, she felt completely disgusting and defeated. That's when we were 16 and she wore she was in love. He played her like the violin even after he told her he loved her and he'd always love her. I thought it was dirty then, but I didn't judge her. It's all apart of sex right? Even if it's uncomfortable for some people.

I crawled across the bed to him and propped upon my knees. He grabbed my hair and pulled it back for me. Again, I licked the side of his penis and then the tip. I looked up at him and battered my eyes.

Take what you want, right?
🚨🚧LET ME KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT ORAL SEX EVEN AFTER A PERSON HAS BEEN MOLESTED!‼️🚨

Short chap. But I was in my feeling when I wrote this. The molestation thing and oral sex is a big topic for me, and what better way to release my anger than to put in my story?

Hope you enjoyed 😘 vote comment and follow.