Smooth Yet Dangerous [ Michael Jackson FanFic]

Okay so this my first story so please dont judge it to bad♥

BEGINNING: part1-* Ambers POV*"I swear Levi can't remember anything! Every time he leaves he forgets something and I have to run it to him! Ugh! " i said. i finally reach the location of where my older brother Levi was. I got out of the car ,& I noticed this tall handsome guy, but i didn't stare. I approached Levi giving him this things. As I was walking towards Levi i could feel the man checking me out. I gave Levi his stuff and asked " can't you ever remember your shit? Your older than me and yet I feel like I'm your mother!" The strange man was still staring at me and it was bothering me. "do you have a problem? Take a picture, it last longer!" I scoffed. People always told me I was feisty " you better teach your little sister some respect Levi" the man said. " excuse you, who the fuck do you think you are?!" I yelled. The man said " um I'm pretty sure I'm Michael fucking..." Levi interrupted him " Yo, guys seriously stop. No need to fight. Now amber just leave alright!" " whatever , get your friend under control Levi!" I said. Michael had a bad temper and clenched his fist walking towards me. " I don't think you know who your dealing with..." Michael said getting in my face. Levi got in between us and started to push Michael backwards. " mike dude that's my sister you can't do that to her" Levi said. "Get your sister under control then..." Michael angrily said. " I will , alright." Levi turned towards me." Amber! Leave now!" So I left.

*no ones POV* After amber had left Michael calmed down. " dude your sister maybe a bitch but she's hot! Maybe ill have to teach her a few Things." Michael said to Levi. Levi didn't reply. He knew that what Michael wanted Michael got and he need Michael around but he didn't want his little sister To get hurt.