He Was Right

Part 2- Ambers POV*

NEXT MORNING

I woke up to people talking, I recognized Levi's voice but not the other. I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen to find out it was Michael. " someone looks rough." Michael said laughing. " your an ass!" I replied. God I hated him! I went and got ready for work, I was a waitress at a Italian restaurant , it paid pretty good.

While I was at work ,another waitress came to me & told me I had a visitor. I never get visitors. I walked out the back of the restaurant to find Levi standing there. 

" Levi! im trying to work, what do you need?" I said aggravated that he was visiting me at work.

" I need to talk to you" he said.

" Okay well spit it out!"

" Amber im being serious and i need you to listen to me carefully. Michael the guy you met the other night is going to be around a lot. You cant be liping off to him, the man has terrible angre issues and he wont hasitate to hit you. I just want you to be safe alright. He's helping me get money so we can actually pay bills.

" What ever Levi. I've gotta work, ill see you at home." I repled walking but into my work.

A week went by and Levi was right,i was seeing a lot of Michael. I didnt mind i guess. He's pretty attractive. 

One night i got off work late, and was super crabby! I walked in the door to only see Michael siting there watching tv. " Where's Levi? " I asked. " He got a call today to go help someone clean they're house & yard, he won't be back till late." Michael replied. I just nodded , hoping Levi wouldn't be out to late I don't want to be stuck here with him all night.I forgot something out in my car and as i walked by Michael i could see him staring at my ass,biting his lip,i just rolled my eyes at him. When i walked back inside i walked past michael again and once again he was staring at my ass but this time he slapped my ass. Like I said earlier I was crabby and wasn't in the mood. I turned around and said " slap my ass one more time! See what happens!" Michael got up off the couch and got in my face and then grabbed my ass. I slapped Michael across the face, when he turned back towards me I saw it in his eyes I had made a major mistake. Michael then back-handed me, causing me To fall to the ground. I placed my hand where Michael had hit me. I then felt Michael pull me and drag me by my arm into my room. I was terrified! Michael then slammed me against the wall, hold me by my neck,making it hard for me to breath. I then felt a fist strike me in the stomach,i then felt him slap me once again. " Michael! Please ! Stop! Your hurting me!" I choked out with tears streaming down my face. " You think you can just fucking hit me! It doesnt work that way Sweetheart!" He yelled in my face. I saw Michaels fist ball up once again and I prepared myself for the pain that was about to over come me. Then I hear his fist hit the wall instead put a hole in the wall. I opened my eyes to see Michael looking down. I could tell he was thinking hard about something.

* Michaels POV *

does she really think she can hit me and not have me hit her back? She must really have no clue who she's dealing with. I guess I'll show her! As she cried out that I was hurting her I saw fear in her eyes. For some reason it started to get to me, like I felt bad? As I went to hit her again I hit the wall. I just couldn't hit her again. I don't know why, this was a weird feeling for me. I didn't want to give in and walk away so I ......

*Amber POV* Michael then took both my hands and slammed them above my head with one hand and with the other on my hip. I new what he was going to do... and there was no way for me to stop him. He then pressed his body against mine, he started to kiss and lick my neck, his other hand then started to travel around my body. I started to sobbed harder letting out a few whimpers. He then gripped my shirt about to pull it off me. " Please Michael! Don't! Im Sorry! Please Don't!" i cried out. Michael and i suddenly made eye contact. I then felt his grip loosen around my wrist and he let go of my shirt. I saw his eyes drop to the floor with the look of unsureness in his eyes. He let go of my hands and let them drop to my sides. He was still looking down and then suddenly had the look of worry on his face and he hurried out of my room. I fell to the ground sobbing hard, unsure of what just happened. All i could feel was pain.

* Michael POV*

As i girpped Ambers shirt about to rip it off her i heard the fear in her voice when she cried out for me to stop. Some reason it actually affect me. I looked her straight in her eyes and i could tell she was scared for her life. My mind then wandered off. What was going on? I've never had someone affect me like this? She was just another girl? Wasnt she? I then i could tell Amber saw i gave in. To be honest i was embrassed... so i just left cause i had no idea what to do. I went and sat on the couch wandering what to do. I could hear amber sobbing still. After 39 minutes it stop. I stood up and head back towards ambers rooms, I stopped at the closed door and swallowed hard before entering her room once again. I opened the door to find her in the same place I left her. She was asleep on the floor, curled in a ball. I went over to her quietly making sure to not wake her. I picked her up hoping she wouldn't wake up, & she didn't. I started to walk towards her bed . I felt her head lying on my shoulder and I look at her, she looked so beautiful. I caught myself just staring at her and mentally slapped myself. She's just another girl who will come and go and doesn't matter to me. I lied her on her bed and walked out of her rooming with such mixed & confusing feelings. What's wrong with me?