Michael's POV

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY

*BANG* I heard the gun go off, i felt a sharp unbearable pain in my stomach. I went into the fetal position,grabbing my stomach. I could hear the men around me laughing,making comments.

" Ha ha Leave him here to die guys!"

 " Awhh! Is little Mikey in pain? GOOD! DIE, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

i held my hand on my stomach, i managed to get enough strength to get on my knee's. I removed my hand from my stomach looking at it....Seeing blood. A lot of blood. That when i realize i've been shot. I look back up to the men,feeling so dizzy and sick. 

" Ha! Look guys! he's really trying to get back up! Face it Michael. YOUR DONE FOR!" One of the men yelled in my face, throwing me harshly to the ground,causing to slam my head on the pavement.

Thats when i KNEW i was gonna die. I started to feel more pain,not physical but emotional pain because i knew i'd never get to see Amber again. I treated her so bad, and now that how i have to leave it on that note. She'll never know how sorry i am. I want to change. I wanna show Amber i can be a better man! But i cant any more.

I tried to stay awake.i feel like ive been laying here for hours. Levi said he would come looking for me,but where was he? I could not stay awake any longer, but then i heard what sounded like a car coming down the ally. Please let it be Levi. I dont how better longer i can hold on. 

I then heard foot steps running towards me.

" Mike! Man,can you hear us?" I heard Levi asked. I was so relieved it was Levi. I couldnt open my eyes, so i groaned in pain, removing my hand from my stomach to show them i've been shot. 

After that , all i could hear was Levi and Jake talking, I couldnt make out what there were saying, i could feel my self going in and out of consciousness. I could feel myself being lifted up off the ground. Someone had my feet and someone had my upper body. I was being put into what im assuming is the car. I heard the doors shut then the engine start. Someone was in the back with me. Levi and Jake were talking again. I could only make out a few words like "Isnt doing well,call, hospital,stay with us," those were the only words i could understand. I grabbed my stomach feeling the pain getting worst. I dont know how much longer i can hang on. I felt myself go unconsciousness.

Some how i regained consciousness. I could hear crying& yelling and my upper body was on someones lap.

" Michael, Can you hear me? Open your eye,Please." I heard Amber say while crying. I then realize i was laying on Amber. I started to move my hand trying to find Amber's. I just wanted to hold her hand right now. Who knows if ill live? Then i felt Amber grab my hand.

I was trying so hard to gain the strength to look at Amber, I called out her name and some how  i managed to open my eyes to look at her , for what could be the last time ever.

The last thing i heard was Amber saying, " Im right here Michael, Every things going to be okay!"

I went unconsciousness again.