First Date.

AMBER'S POV

Michael and i exited his room,he grabbed my hand leading me to our dinner. He got to his back door and stopped.

Michael turned towards me and said with a sweet smile," Close your eyes."

" Um. Okay?" I said unsure. I then shut my eyes and Michael grabbed my hands walking me to where ever he was taking me. 

" No peaking!" He said

" Haha Im not peaking!" I giggled.

" Ok you better not." He said still leading me where ever.

After a while of walking i felt Michael stop and place his hands over my eyes.

" You ready?" He asked in such a sweet voice. I nodded my head yes. I felt his hand lift up off my eyes and my jaw just dropped! it was just so beautiful! He had a table placed by a tree,with lanterns hanging off the branches, two dark brown chairs with a white cloth draped over the back . The table had a pearly white cloth covering it also. There was candle light in the middle of the table and had two wine glasses sitting there. It was like it was right out of a fairy tale. My hands were covering my mouth in disbelief. I looked over to Michael and he had the biggest smile on his face.

" you like it?" He asked softly

" Like it? Michael. I-i love it. It so beautiful!"  I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

" Good" He said looking me in my eyes, grabbing my waist pulling me close, Kissing me passionately. He eventually broke the kiss,leading me to my seat. He pulled out my seat for me and then went and took his seat. 

A chief came out and gave us our food and poured our wine. We were served Fettuccine Alfredo , my favorite.

We finished our food, Michael stood up walked over to me putting his hand out for me to grab.

" Would you like to dance?" He asked with a sweet smile

" Wait. Gangsters dance?" I asked joking around.

" Only for you." He replied.

" but theres not music" I giggled.

" So?  I still want to dance with my beautiful girlfriend anyways" He said sweetly.

I stood putting my arms around his neck as he put his around my waist. We swaed back and forth,dancing to just the sound of nature and love. 

" Sing to me" i simply said.

" What?" He asked confused.

" Sing to me." I repeated.

" I cant sing " He said looking away from me

" Dont lie to me Michael. I know you can sing,very well." I replied.

" Who ever told you that?" 

" A little birdy" I said with a sweet smile.

" uummm..."

" Pretty Please" I begged , poking out my bottom lip.

" Haha Maybe some day ill sing to you, but not now." he said smiling.

" Okay" I softly replied with a smile.

As the night ended, Michael and i walked our way to his front door, he was about to take me home. Michael stopped in his tracks and just stared at me.

" What?" I questioned 

" Well.... I think you owe ME a sleep over." He said

" A sleep over?" I giggled.

" Yeah, Haha I've staied the night at your house for a while, i think its time for you to stay here." He told me with a bright smile.

" but i didnt bring any clothes?" 

" You can just wear mine. Please stay. I dont want to spend the night alone. i get awfully lonely here in this big house by myself." He said it a sad expression.

I grabbed Michael's chin " of course ill stay the night with you" I said lightly kissing him. I saw his face light up as i accepted his offer. 

Michael lead me up to his room, and gave me clothes to change into. After he handed me his clothes i went to go find some where to change , till he stopped.

" Where you going?" he questioned 

" Um, im going to go change." I replied like it was obvious 

" What? you cant change infront of your boyfriend?"

" Michael.... We've only been dating for like what? 5 hours? Im not gonna change infront of you just yet...." I said walking out of the room. I changed into some of his sweat pants and a t-shirt that had piano keys and music notes on it ( Beat it tshirt). I walked into Michael's room to find him laying down watching TV. As he saw me come in he lifted up the blankets on the other side of the bed, patting it signaling me to come lay with him. I walked over and got under the covers. but when I looked over to Michael i saw that all his attention was on the TV. I was kind of jealous honestly. i wanted him to be paing attention to me.  I need to ge his attention.

MICHAEL's POV! 

As i had my eyes glued onto the TV i felt Amber climb ontop of me straddling me. All my attention went on her. She looked so sexy in my shirt,i loved it. I rubbed my hand up and down Amber's sides checking out her rockin body, and thinking about the sinful things i could do to it. My eyes finally made it up to her eyes, she bent down and kissed me softly.  I pulled her body closer to mine, kissing her passionatly,letting our tongues dance. Honestly I love Amber, but it was to soon to say the words " I love you" to her. 

 Amber broke the kiss, Resting her forehead on mine. i kissed her lips gently,making her smile. 

" you know.. I like you.. A LOT." I said smiling intertwining our fingers,kissing her agian.

" Well i hope so because i like you A LOT too." She said sweetly smiling.

I looked over to my clock to see it was 12am. 

" I think its time for us to go to sleep, its late." I said with my forehead on hers.

" Okay." She said softly.

I pressed my lips against her one last time before going to sleep. " Good Night Beautiful" I told her.

" Good Night, My prince charming." 

And that is where Mine and Amber's life began together. 

NOT THE END THOUGH****** More to come;)