It cant be!

I woke up, finding Michael's hand exactly where i left it. but it was cold...very cold. He looked pale too. 

" Michael?" I called out hoping maybe he would wakeup. I then shook Michael and he was limp! It scared me.

Michael?Michae?! MICHAEL!" I cried out.

I check to see if he was breathing and he wasnt!

" LEVI!" I screamed out, in tears

Levi busted in the room. " Amber whats wrong?"

" HE's DEAD! LEVI HES DEAD!" I screamed

" Jake, Jen! get in here now! " Levi yelled.

They pulled him off the bed,onto the floor. Jen then started to CPR. It wasnt working. After while she gave up.

" You cant give up! You've gotta save him! He cant die!!!!!! " I screamed out

" Amber..Im sorry hes gone..." She said lowly.

" No!!!!!! He cant be! he cant..." I yelled crying harder & harder.

Everyone just left Me and Michael alone. I just stared at him and cried. I grabbed his hand kissing it the rubbing it on my cheek.

" You cant go...Come back...Please! michael! PLease! I need you here! " I cried out.

I laid down next to him on the floor,still holding his hand. I kissed his cheek,moving closer to him,laying my head down on his chest,waiting to hear his heart to start beating once again. 

How was i gonna tell Kate? I dont think i could handle telling her.

*knock knock*

" go away!" I screamed

the door slowly opened....It was Kate. Her jaw droped.

" A-amber,Whats going on" She said quietly.

I didnt answer her,I couldnt.

" AMBER ! WHAT HAPPEN TO MY BROTHER!" She screamed out crying.

" Kate. i-i-im sorry! Hes .....gone." I said unable to look at her.

Kate dropped to her knee's covering her face,balling her eyes out. She came closer to michael, crying on his chest. We both sat there and held eachother crying.

I then felt someone shaking me 

" Amber. Amber,wake up!" I opened my eye to realize it was a dream. Levi was who woke me up.

" You okay? You were having a nightmare." He said

" Oh my gosh! Is he alive?" I said  frantically, going over to him to see if he was breathing. He was. he was still alive. I sat up and just grabbed my chest because i could still feel the pain from my dream.

" You okay" Levi asked.

" I-i had a dream he died, i was terrible Levi!" I said letting  few tear escape.

Levi and I's head shot over to Michael. He was moving a little.

" michael?" i called out.

" Amber stop. dont wake him up he needs to rest."Levi said.

Levi and I exited my room,leaving him to rest.