Someone Has To Go..NOW!

Either it was Michael or Me & If Levi chose Michael over his own sister,i swear ill loss it!

" Umm..." Levi hummed clueless what to do.

" Levi! He's beating the only thing you have left in your life.ME! you cant sit here and let him do this to me. If he doesn't leave,I swear i will and you'll NEVER see me again!" I yelled crying.

I heard the front door slam shut. Levi and i both turned our heads to find Michael gone.I looked out the window and saw Michael throwing a trash can and kicking the tire of his car,running his fingers threw his hair frustrated. I couldnt help but cry. I started to like him,ALOT. I want to forgive him but then i look at my bruises remember what he had done to me. He can not keep doing this to me. Its not healthy for me,or him. I hated him! but then i also still wanted him. It tore me apart.

I stayed in my room for few days to rest my body and let my body heal some. Levi wants to protect me but he cant all the time and i knew he hated him self for it.

" Levi..." I softly said

" Yeah" he said looking at me

" You need to stop beating your self up over it....I knew what i was getting myself into. its my fault too. I thought i could fix him but I should've stop and listen to you" I said looking down. He didnt reply to me. I went and sat next to him looking at bills that we could no longer pay since Levi & Michael dont work together.

" You need to go work with him..." I said

" Wait? What?!" he said surpirsed.

" Were gonna be homeless if you dont! My job cant pay all this!" 

" But you said it was either him or y-"

" Just dont bring him here, If you need to. Let me know. We need the money." I said

Levi then picked his phone up and made few calls and stuff like that and he was back on the job.

3 MONTHS LATER~*~*~*~**~~*

I havent seen Michael since that day. I was glad yet sad. I missed seeing his perfect face but what happened that night can not happen again. That night still gives me nightmares. I sometimes cry myself to sleep thinking of Michael though. I still had a place in my heart for him but i knew i shouldnt.

Levi had a BIG but yet very dangerous job with the gang today.... It scares me, I keep telling him to back out but he tells me he cant. I knew Michael was picking him but i decided to stay home still,i had to make sure nothing happened to Levi,hes the only thing i have left.

I saw Michael pull up and get out of the car and lean up against it waiting for Levi , i could feel a knot forming in a stomach. Levi still had to do a few quick things to do. Before Levi notice i quickly went out the front door. I knew Michael saw me. I looked over to him and i knew he was trying to not to look at me. I walked up to him,he still would wouldnt look at me, it was awkward. 

" What?" He said Still not looking at me.

" Michael,..........I swear if ANYTHING happens to Levi, I promise you,Ill make you life hell."I said bitterly.

" You already do." He said finally making contact. I didnt quit understand what he ment by that. I hear the front door open & i see Levi. 

" Amber! Get yo ass inside!" he angrily said. He didnt want me near Michael. They were friends but he didnt want me to get hurt again.

I went inside, & now it was the waiting game. Waiting for Levi to come home or if he does come home.....