Smooth Criminal part 3

AUTHOR: CHANGES POV's ALOT. SORRY

They started to come in closer from each side,i looked everywhere trying to find a way out. I heard a few of them cock their guns too. They then circled around me, a guy then comes out of the circle and come towards me. 

" Where you gonna go now Michael?" He said smiling. I didnt answer, where was there to go?

" huh?" he said, Pushing me into another man, then that man pushed me into another. 

" Come on, Just let me go. Zuko owed me!" I yelled ,backing away from them.

" We just follow Zuko's orders. & he ordered us to finish you off." he said smiling as the men backed me into a wall. My heart was pounding knowing this was going to end bad, Amber kept flashing threw my head, i was happy she's okay now. but now i have to get out of this!

two guys held me while another one Punched repeatedly. They then dropped me to ground,i was laying there unable to move,i felt so numb. My whole world was spinning. I look up to see a man standing over me. I then hear a Gun shot.

*Amber's POV*

I was in the car thinking of nothing but Michael. i was in so much pain though, what if Michael wouldnt of came? They probably would've raped me repeatedly. He was my hero, I pray to God hes alive, he saved me. I just want him right now, i wanna hug him and never let go. We finally reached home. Michael's little sister  Kate and a few other girls and some of the guys ran to the car. 

" Your alright Amber?" they asked concerned opening my door.

" Yeah, ill be alright." I said making my way out of the car but i was still kind of weak so they helped me out.

" Aye! I  gotta go find Mike, Alright? Ill be back." Levi said, i nodded. He then drove off. 

we all sat inside waiting for them to return with Michael, I was so scared honestly. I could feel my heart pounding, and everyone in the house noticed.

" baby, you alright?"Kate asked me.i looked into her eye, i could see she was scared too,but she was trying to be strong.

I could feel my self about to burst into tears. " w-what if he d-doesnt make it back?" I said with a crack in my voice.

" Awh baby, He'll make it back. I know my brother, hes strong" Kate said reassuring me. I just nodded my head, while i sat there staring at my burns and bruises,having flash-backs of what happened.

*******Levi's POV**************

Me and Jake went and looked for Michael. We drove down the ally Amber came running out of. He wasnt there. We drove down the street still no site of him. We drove around for an hour and we couldnt find him.

" Where the hell are you Mike?" i said quietly.

I drove down another ally, Jake who was in the passenger set then yelled "There he is!"

I looked to where he was pointing and there was a body on the ground.

" Shit! " i yelled jumping out the car running to Michael. Me and Jake went to Michael's side, to be honest i didnt know if he was dead or alive.

" Mike! Man can you hear us?" I asked. He groans and then removed his hand from his stomach where he showed he had been shot.

" Shit! Jake Man, get his feet. we gotta get him home, Now!" i yelled.

We got in the car and i had Jake sit in the back with Michael to make sure hes breathing and everything.

" He isnt doing to well man, I need to call Jenn ( Jakes little sis) to bring us some stuff from the hospital she works at" Jake said

" Call her now! Mike, Stay with us! were almost there!" Levi said. seeing Michael grab his stomach and groaing in pain, still not opening his eyes.

Jake called his sister ,told her what was up & now shes on her way over. We just arrived at my house. We pulled Mike out of the car taking him to the front door.

****Amber's POV*****

Were all just sitting there waiting & waiting. we then suddenly we hear someone yell " OPEN THE DOOR!" It was Levi. We looked at each other for a second with looks of confusion. Kate went and opened the door.

The door swung open and my heart just dropped. They were carrying Michael in threw the door. I dropped to my knees, they laid his upper body on me. Tears were streaming down my face, he looked so helpless. Was he even alive?

" Is He alive?" I said faintly.

" Yeah, But Jenn's on her way here to help." Levi said looking at me.

Kate then came to his side, holding his hand also crying. 

" Michael, Can you hear me? Open your eye,Please." I said to him hoping he would. I felt a hand on mind and found to see Michael trying to grab it. I quickly grabbed his hand and held it. 

" Amber?" I heard Michael faintly speak, then he tilted his head slitely to look up at me. 

" Im right here Michael, Everythings going to be okay!" I said, looking into his eye for what seem to be a milla second till he closed his eyes. I held his hand tighter praying for him to be okay. Jenn then came there the door. 

" How long has he been like this?" She asked concerned.Kneeling to Michael side.

" over an hour, i dont know." Jake answered.

" I'll see what i can do,Amber i need you to lay him flat on the ground." She said taking Michael's shirt off to see where the bullet hit him. She began to wipe his the blood off his stomach. and started to fix him up.

1 hour later~~~~~~~~~

They laid Michael in my bed, to rest. he hasnt waken up still. Everyone went to bed but me and Kate. we were just staring at the floor trying to find some kind of hope.

" your girls should get some rest.Kate i can take you home." Jenn said to us,about to leave.

" alright, Amber you should get some rest honey." Kate said to me.

" Okay, see yah." i said to them.

They both left. i looked over at the Jacket Michael had wrapped me in when he rescued me. i put it on,smelling it. I loved the way he smelled. 

I went in my room and crawled into my bed where Michael laid,motionless. I laid there and stared at how innocent his face looked. How could someone who looked so innocent have so much anger? I gently moved a curl out of his face, still just looking at him, praying for him to get better.

I grabbed his hand holding and putting in on my cheek and fell asleep.