The party

Part 4

*Ambers POV*  

After agreeing to go to this party with Michael ,everyone agreed to meet & be ready by 5 o'clock. then everyone went they're separate ways till that time.

Michael had his own personal driver which I found odd, he seemed to have a lot of money. Michael and I sat in the back and Levi being the little kid he is begged to sit In The passenger sit so we let him. It was awkward sittin back there with Michael, we both looked out our windows the whole time.

We finally reached the party after an hour and a half drive. " stay close to me, because I can't risk someone getting lost. " Michael told us. We all got out of the car & it was a HUGE party to be honest even though Michael said it wasn't dangerous I was still scared. I stayed really close to him. " what the fuck are you wearing Kate?! " Michael said to this younger girl. She looked to be about 20. " Michael I am 21 years old! I'm old enough to wear whatever I want!" Kate replied. " I don't give a shit! Your my little sister I don't wanna see you dressed like a whore!" " get over it Michael! I can make my own decisions!" Kate replied. " whatever Kate, can you do me a favor and take my friend amber and keep her company & stay in side the house till I'm doing business?" " yeah" Kate replied.

Michael handed me off to Kate which I'm guessing is his little sister. We headed to the house. Me and Kate started to talk as we entered the house and sat down. " so are you my big brothers new girlfriend?" Kate said excitedly. " oh hell no! Haha" I replied. " why do you say it like that?" Kate said giggling. " well me and Michael don't exactly get along well. He has bad anger issues."  

"Yeah he's like that......but yah know, he hasn't always been this way..." Kate said with a sad look.  

" what do you mean?" I asked 

" Michael used to be the sweetest kid ever! He use to give his teachers my mother jewelry when he was little because he loved his teachers " Kate said laughing. 

" are you being serious?! I could never see that to be honest like no offense." I replied 

" oh none taken. I totally understand. I miss the old Michael. He's so violent and hateful now." Kate sadly said.  

"What happened to Michael, if you don't mind me asking, like what made him so mean?" I asked  

" well when Michael was real little he loved to sing and dance! And he was good too, he still is. He always would try to put on shows for my mom and dad, but you see my dad was very strict and hateful. He didn't even let us call him dad. We had to call him by his first name. As Michael got older my dad and older brothers would make fun of him and call him nasty things and would call him mean things for loving to dance and sing. They told him only girls do that. After a while Michael started to kinda become a rebellious child. It broke my moms heart. Michael used to never hit anyone especially girls." Kate explained to me 

" has he ever hit you?" I asked 

" oh no! Michael wouldn't dare to hit any family... I'm guessing Michaels hit you .... I can tell by the marks in your wrist..." Kate said hanging her head down. 

" yeah, he only hit me twice though. He slapped me and then punched me." I replied trying to make it not sound so bad. I felt sorry for Kate 

" he usually does worst..." Kate said still with her head hanged low. 

" w-what do you mean??" I worriedly asked 

" Michael has very low self esteem honestly. That's why he does that stuff. He feels he has to force a girl to sleep with him and if they refuse he gets real angry and beats them up real bad, it's terrible." Kate said 

" I was weird though when he went after me, like when I would cry out he'd stop... Why would he stop? I'm glad he did but why me?" I curiously asked.  

" what? Are you being serious?!?!he must really like you or something" Kate said surprised  

"I d-......" Right as I began to talk the door swung open and it was Michael. He had an angry look in his eyes.

" are you okay mike?" Kate asked 

" I'm perfectly fucking fine, and why In The hell are you still in them skanky clothes!!!" Michael yelled. I got up to leave I didn't wanna listen to him yell at her. I got to the door where Michael was.  

" where the hell do you think you're going?!" He asked  

" away from here!" I said with an attitude. 

" did I say you could fucking leave?" He yelled in my face. 

" I don't need you to tell me when I can and can't leave" I said trying to get past him

I then felt Michael grabbed me by my neck slam me against the wall. " Michael stop!" Kate yelled. He started to tighten his grip around my neck. I new Michael had a weak spot for me, so I took my hand and ran it down his other arm going towards his hand and grabbed it . I looked Michael in his eye while holding his hand, " Michael please stop" I said with a crackle in my voice.

I could feel Michael getting lost in my eyes. His grip around my neck loosened.

* Michaels POV* I felt her hand run down my arm then grabbing my hand. My whole body became weak. She was looking me straight in my eyes. I got lost in her eyes, they were so beautiful. I then backed away. I felt weird, this never happened before I met her. Every time I try to hurt her I just couldn't. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME ?? I thought to my self. I once again opened my mouth to speak and words actually came out, " we need to leave..." " okay.." She quietly said. I said goodbye to Kate and got Levi and left.

It was about 11pm and we still had an hour on the road. I could tell amber was getting tired. She eventually fell asleep. As I was looking out my window I felt something on my shoulder. I looked to see what it was and it ended up to be ambers head.  

UNFINISHED-STILL HAS MORE TO COME ONE THIS PART

She looked so beatiful when she slept. I could stay like this for ever honestly. She was just so perfect.

We arrived at Amber & Levi's house, Amber was still alseep. " Here let me get her" levi said about to wake amber up. " no, i got her." i said as i picked amber up and carried her in the house. I put her on the couch because i was tired of sleeping on the couch, so i took her room for the night.

Ambers POV***

I woke up shivering & i was confused on why I was on the couch and not Michael. I got up and went to my room to find Michael sleeping in my bed. " Your kidding me?" i said to myself. I looked back & forth between MY bed and the couch trying to decide where to sleep. I decide to go ahead and sleep in my bed where michael was. I dont see any harm in it. After i had gotten into bed it was still freezing! Michael's back was facing towards me so i cuddled up to his back. He so warm & smelt so good, i could stay like this forever. Michael may have angre issues but theres just something about him, but i just cant my finger on it yet.