Smooth Criminal

*Michael's POV*

We left Levi's, seeing Amber was hard. I messed up super bad, An apology wont fix what i did to her. Seeing her just made it worst too. She was so cute when she was angry though. I could tell Levi didn't want me around her, which i could understand.

" So where's this place even at? He's never had us meet here before." Levi said

" Its a little further from the old warehouse." i replied

We finally arrived to our destination. It was bigger than the old warehouse. It was getting dark too. I had Levi walk behind me, Amber told me nothing better happen to him so i need to make sure nothing happens. We met someone at the door and they then walked us into the building. It was kind of dusty, it was some what nice but you could tell it was an abandoned building. 

" Well,Well,Well. Isnt Mr. Michael Jackson...." i turned around to find our dealer that was giving us problems. 

" Zuko" i replied with a straight face.

" I see you brought Levi, I thought you were going to be alone?"

" Ha! you think im stupid enough to com here alone?"

" Smart man... let get down to business....." Zuko said

" Just give us the stuff!" I demanded

" How bout a trade?" Zuko smirked

" A trade? Wha-"

" A trade...Or NOTHING." Zuko said with a straight face.

" Fine.... What do you want.." Michael said giving in. Zuko lost eye contact to me and look at Levi. 

" How bout that sister's of your's Levi." Zuko said smirking.

Our jaws dropped. Did he really just say that. Levi open his mouth to say something but before he could, i cut in.

" Hell no! we are not trading you his sister! are you insane?!" I said feeling my face getting heated.

" Fine then.No deal." Zuko replied.

" You cant do that!" I yelled

"Why?" Zuko said with a smirk

" Because,,Um..Shes..." I said at a loss of words.

" Oh Michae. You dont like her...Do you?" Zuko said smiling

I could feel a lump forming in my throat. " No...I dont!" I said kowing i was lying.

" Fine then, Stay here.... I'll discuss this with my guys..." Zuko said. He was up to something.

" How does he even know i have a sister?!?!" Levi said frustrated 

" I dont know, I really dont.... " I said still trying to wrap my mind around the fact he wanted us to trade Amber for stuff he owed us?

it had been probably 30minutes or more and Zuko still hasnt came back.

*Amber's POV*

It's getting late and they're not home... i was cuddled up on the couch as hours went by,i was getting worried. I then hear a knock on the door. I yelled " Come In!" knowing it was Levi & Michael

no one came in. They just knocked again. I got up from the couch wandering why they just didnt come in. I open the door to find two very large men not Michael or Levi...

" Um, cani help you?" I asked uneasy.

I saw them looking behind me like they were looking for someone.

" Um, if your looking for Levi,hes not here." I spoke to the men.

" Good" They said with a smirk.

 My eyes widen, knowing they were up to no good. I felt them grab my arms dragging me to they're car. i screamed and cried out until they covered my mouth. They tied up my wrist & ankles and put tape over my mouth, then threw me in the back of their car.

*Michael's POV*

It seemed like it was taking forever for Zuko to come back. He finally entered the room with a mischievous smile. 

" sooo??" I questioned.

" Well....we decided to let you guys have what you want..."

" No trade?" I asked

" No trade,"

" Alright? where's the stuff?"

" The guys should be out here with it any minute." Zuko said looking at the door waiting for the guys. They finally came threw with our stuff. We packed it up and left.

" I still cant believe he wanted us to trade Amber!" I said laughing

" Yeah, did the fool really think i was gonna trade my little & only sister?" levi replied

we finally reached Levi's house.

" see yah later!" i said driving off.

*Levi's POV*

I walked into the house not seeing Amber anywhere

" Amber?" i yelled threw the house. No answer. checked her room,not in there. She must've went out with some friends. I entered the kitchen to get something to drink. I look over at the Kitchen table to find a note. I picked it up to read it. 

Thanks For The Trade."

My jaw dropped.I read the note over & over again,trying to wrap my head around this. They took my sister. Those bastards! Shes the only thing I have left! I picked up the phone to call Michael.

**Michael's POV"

I was half way to my house, when i heard my cellphone ring,seeing it was Levi.

" Whats up man?" I said

" Mike! Th-they they they-" Levi said freaking out, out of breath.

" Man! Levi calm down...take a breath. What happened?" realizing something was really wrong.

" THEY TOOK AMBER, MAN! SHE'S GONE! I JUST FOUND A NOTE THAT SAYS THANKS FOR THE TRADE! THEY TOOK HER MIKE! WE GOTTA GET HER BACK!" Levi yelled almost in tears

I felt my heart drop. I was trying my best to stay calm for Levi. " Are you serious? Man, Alright....Im coming back to get you. Were gonna get her back. I promise! " I said worried about what they might do to her.