Dinner time

Dalayah POV

I Can't believe Malak invited me for dinner!!! Anyway I walk in my house amd my mom says so what'd happen you were there for a good time . I was talking to the neighbors and they invited us for dinner i say blushing my mom said what're their names and I tell her she says she thinks I have a crush and I deny. Anyway I went upstairs to get dressed in some different clothes I wear my Air Force 1's a black crop top and an grey skirt.

Malak POV

The guys keep clowning me saying I have a crush on Dalayah and I kinda do but I won't admit it...yet

Dalayah and Malak texting

(Malak)Daddi 👀

(Dalayah)curly one💋

Daddi👀: hey curly one are u ready to come for dinner

Curly one 💋: lol yes I am and why'd u put daddi in my phone 😂

Daddi👀:cuz it isn't illegal and I'll pick you up by fam✌️😌😏

Curly one 💋:okay "Daddi" see you in a min 🙌🏽😏😇

End convo

Dalayah POV

When I'm done texting Malak I go downstairs to see if he's here my mom said she has to get up early for work so she can't go and I have to be home by 10:30 pm I hear a car horn honk and see Malak when I go into his car he said damn under his breath but I pretended not to hear . Malak said I look cute and I say you don't look to bad yourself .

At his home

Hi Mrs.watson I say shyly no need to be shy dear come sit down Malak's mother is very nice she told me I'm welcome anytime I said thanks and hugged her after eating macaroni and cheese with bacon I hug Malak and thank him for inviting me and hug his mom and thank her for being so nice.